lost friends

Chapter eleven

This song is about Jim and kotori, they have been separated, sad song

Kotori pov:

i want to literally kill him with my slipper now.

"Here's her picture when she was in kindergarten while crying for not making any friends, and this one when she was a baby, oh and that one when she had her first crush we were then in london when she...."

"Stop it, you can't just tell him everything about me and especially not about that boy." I said angrily while tears fell out of my eyes as I walked out of the living room and went up stairs to my bed room.

Yukio pov:

When her mother/ miss crystal was about to tell me who was her first crush when kotori got angry and said:

"Stop it, you can't just tell him everything about me and especially not about that boy."

She had tears in her eyes as she walked out the room.

"Sorry about that but her memory of him is still with her, you see he was the only one nice to her and another boy younger too, tragically they both died, she was only 6 years old.... he was 7 they were really close as for the younger boy with him was 5." Miss Crystal said sadly.

"They died really young.: I said.

"Why don't you go to her while I make some snacks for you." Miss crystal said. I walked up stairs their house is really big,...5 rooms which one is hers as I passed each room and ended at the last one in the corner there was a sign hanged.

Do not enter without permission
Only when needed

She does have a point if she was changing clothes or something. I nocked three times on the door and no one answered.

Ohh girls... sometimes to sensitive..

I grabbed the door nob and opened the door slowly to find a kotori laying on her bed with earphones in her ears holding her phone and crying but stopped when she saw me.

"Who told you to come in." She said.

"I nocked but you didn't answer, and I would really like to know the boy who stole your heart." I said boredly.

Kotori pov:

What's his problem and why does he want to know about him he rally shouldn't stick his nose in other people's life.

"Why do you care." I said mad, and now he walked over to me I sat up quickly it's more...proper to sit up then lay down especially infront of a boy who knows what he might do, and he sat beside me and looked me in the eyes.

"I am really curious." He said serious.

"Who cares anyway..." I said boredly.

"Me.." he said and held my hand.

What in the world is he doing that's just lady talk to me.

"His name was Jim.... and the little boy who always stayed with him luka. (Jim has blonde hair while luka has red hair, don't think that the blonde is crazy he was just excited to take a picture).... I would always play with them everyday.... they were orphans with no home we lived a little far from their village.... I would always tell them that they could stay with me but they preferred to stay alone." I said sadly.

"How did you get feelings for Jim?" He asked.

"He was sweet, kind with luka, funny at times, always puts him self in danger and... he was the only one besides luka who excepted me as a friend in that village." I said.

"But one night there was a huge fire in the village.... me and my mom went there as fast as we could... but we were to late... we found dead bodies everywhere.... and one was luka's... ( I said crying in fear) but we couldn't find Jim's... I still have hope that he may be still alive somewhere somehow." I said crying everything out.

I never cried infront of anyone this much nor told them my past or feeling even my mom crystal I never cried that much infront of her.

He went closer and hugged me tightly and I stopped crying but tears were still coming out. I felt for once that someone understands how I feel.

"Are you done crying because my shirt is getting wet." He said.

"Oh sorry..." I said trying to get out of his arms but he didn't let me he hugged me tighte, and a blush came to my face.

"I didn't say you could let go." He said.

"Umm.... please keep this a secret... I don't want anyone to know my past nor... I cried." I said

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me." He said and letting me go with a smile on his face.

He's so annoying I just met this guy and now he knows everything about me, why does he have to be also cute, this is...pure evil I tell you.

"Anyway I have to go... I hope you'll miss me." He said to me.

"I won't .... and t-thanks for comforting me." I said. He was still beside me he moved his face closer and closer to me what does he think he's doing and kissed my cheek and got up and walked to the door.

"W-what...w-why!?" I asked him, and he smiled, and opened the door.

Devil

"Glad you liked it because there's more where that came from." he said leaving my room.

"I bet that he does this to every girl he meets, what a ladies man trying to flirt with me but, he doesn't know who he's playing with." I said

Kotori can get a little evil at times so watch out.
_______________________________________________________

Hey my new story's name is New adventure ( naruto fanfiction ).

Disclaimer

Writer: I so love naruto

Naruto: I believe that your new story will rock because I'm in it.

I thought he wasn't in to himslf. Hahaha

Writer: you will be amazed kotori has lots of new adventures to take after the festival.

Naruto: her adventures are going to be epic.

Writer: so keep on reading and I'll keep on writing.

Naruto: will there be ramen.

Writer: I just bought you a bowl how much do you eat.

Naruto: I usually have 5 or 7 bowls but when I'm really hungry 10.

Sweat-drop