19 // Clint's Party [part 1]

Start from the beginning

I chose a seat far behind. When Clint wasn't looking in my direction, I carefully took out a box. The box was purple. It had a huge red heart on it. A tag with words "To : HawkEye
From : Blackwidow" was tied securely on it. It was lovely. I opened it cautiously.

The necklace was inside. I got it engraved in some shop. On the front, words "My BirdBoy, Clint Barton." was engraved on it. The necklace was in a shape of half a heart. I, obviously, have the other half. On the other side, Clint's one read "Natasha Romanoff's".
On mine, it read "Clint Barton's".

It was lovely and I couldn't stop staring at it till now. Upon hearing Clint's footsteps, I immediately put the necklace into the box and kept it safe.

Clint placed the tray on the table and sat down.

"There you go." He said, smiling as he gave me my food.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

We ate and laughed and basically had the time of our life.

"Hey, remember when we first met in this shawarma shop outside?" He raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of his drink.

"Mhmm. It was unforgettable." I smirked at him.

FLASHBACK
Clint pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine. Fireworks sparked in our mouths as my heart was racing. Is this for real?
Me kissing Agent Barton? The guy that I just met with charming looks and blonde hair?

"Oh memories." He chuckled.

I nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, his hand slowly moved and was on top of mine.

"Thanks for accepting me, Nat. I love you, forever and always." He said, a huge smile plastered across his face.

"You're welcome, BirdBoy." I giggled as I felt my cheeks blushing.

We ate up the rest of our food and made our way home.

Clint Barton POV

We just reached home. I unlocked the door and Nat immediately raced up. I kept my keys and went up too. Laying flat on the bed with outdoor clothes was Nat. She must have felt sleepy and looked like a adorable starfish that plopped herself right on the bed.

I smiled to myself.

I walked towards the bed and took the blanket. I unfolded the blanket and carefully placed it on her. I planted a kiss on her cheek as I made sure she was fully covered. I walked down the staircase and then made my way to the kitchen.

I felt sleepy too and decided to take a nap. I took the couch since Nat had occupied the whole bed. I patted the pillows as I rested my head on them. I closed my eyes and soon fell into deep sleep.

Natasha Romanoff POV

I slowly opened my eyes and then I remembered- Clint's birthday party!!
I grabbed my phone and saw 7 missed calls from Tony.

Oh shit.

I checked the time and to my horror, it was forty-five minutes to the party.
Call from Tony. Answer or Decline?
I answered the call and shouting at the other end was Tony.

"NATASHA ALIANOVA ROMANOFF. WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?? EVERYONE'S DONE PREPARING. YOU AND CLINT BETTER STOP SMOOCHING AND GET YOUR ASSES HERE DO YOU HEAR ME?" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Sorry. I fell asleep. And no, we weren't smooching. We'll be there in 20."

"Fine. See ya." He said, then hanging up.

I kept my phone and went out of bed.

Oh wait. Where's Clint?!

I felt a bead of perspiration flow down my forehead. He wasn't in the room. I went out and knocked the toilet.

"Clint? You there?" I asked, anxiously.

There was no reply.

I felt my heart racing.

I walked down the stairs, to see Clint sleeping soundly on the couch which was barely long enough to support him.

Poor boy. He must have fallen asleep here since I took the whole bed.

Just then, I remembered, before I fell asleep, I didn't remember putting on a blanket. It must have been Clint. Oh that cute boy.

I walked towards the couch and gently tapped him to wake him up.

"Clint? Wake up. We've to leave soon, or we'll be late for you birthday party."

His eyes widened upon hearing what I said.

"Party?" He asked again, this time, all smiles.

I nodded my head.

He smirked and suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulders.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"You're most welcome, Clint." I smiled back. "Now, go get changed. You don't want to be late for your party." I told him.

He immediately raced off to the room and got changed.

I also made my way to the room and picked out a black floral dress that had holes at the side, so a bit of skin could be seen. After curling my hair, I let it down and it was at my shoulders. I smiled to myself on the thought of being able to celebrate Clint's birthday for the first time with him. I took my favourite dark red lipstick and applied it on my lips. I took a quick look at the mirror again before closing the cabinet.

To my surprise, I saw Clint, standing behind the cabinet door.

"Woah...damn. You look hot." Clint complimented, his eyes tracing my hair to my dress.

"Oh my gosh Clint, you scared the crap out of me. Thanks by the way, you look hot too." I smiled.

He looked hot too. He wore a purple button-up shirt and a black leather jacket.

He walked closer to me, as his eyes were looking into mine. He then placed his hand around my waist and the other on my face. I grabbed his hand and grinned. Soon, his forehead was touching mine.

"Yes Clint?"

"Thank you so so so much for everything, Nat. Thank you for being there for me during missions. Thank you for the times we had together. Thank you for everything. Thank you for this, too. I love you." Clint said in his husky voice.

I smiled and intertwined my hand with his.

"It's my pleasure. Come on, lets go, we don't want to be late." I told him as I took my bag and we walked out of the room together.

A/N: 👋 Hey guys!! Sorry for the cliffhanger 😓 I'll update part 2 in a few days time 💖😌
Thanks for everyone who voted, commented and added to your reading list, I really appreciate it ❤️