Chapter 29 The New Girl

Lui's pov:
We were still looking for the book when we heard a knock on the door. I went to go open it cause I was the one who heard it. I opened the door and saw a squidling on the door.
"Guys come!" I yelled. They came over to the door.
"Oh great you guys again." Sky said.
"Please help me." The squidling said. She had purple hair, blue clothes, gray jeans, and has tentacles on her back.
"And why should we help you?" I said.
"Because, I abandoned my kind and there trying to kill me." She said.
"Why?" Wildcat said.
"Because I refused to kill you guys." She said.
"How do we know your not lying?" Mini asked.
"Because they placed a bounty on me. Now please, can you help me?" She said.
"Alright fine. But if you turn your back on us, we will turn you in." Sky said.
"Oh thank you!" She said. She went in and told us what happened. She said her name was Inky and she was a rebel of the squid army. Inky was suppose to kill us, but she refused to. She offered us some snacks from her cottage and it tasted awsome. We told Inky that she can stay with us and she gladly accepted. We letted her sleep on the couch and we talked for a while.
She is nothing like the others...
Inky's pov:
These guys are really not bad. There actualy very kind. I wonder why they are my enemies. I told them I'd get out for a little and went outside.
"Psst Inky!" A soldier whispered,"did you gain there trust?"
"Yes but is this the right thing?" I asked.
"Of corse it is!" The soldier said.
"Ok..." I said.
"I have to go bye." The Soldier said and left.
I know this is a terrible discussion...
-------------------------------------------
Ohhh!
New character!!
Can she be trusted?
What will they do?
What will happen next¿!
Find out in the next chapter!
PEACE~