Chapter 7 The Unknown

Mini's POV(Yay):
"Uhh my head."I said.
I was in the middle of nowhere with Nogla,Brock,Lui,and Wildcat. "WTF happened back there?"Brock asked.
"I don't know, but we have to figure out where the fuck we are." Lui replied.
"Hey guys!"Wildcat shouted,"I found a house!"
"Thats awsome!"I shouted back.
"Yah dude!We can probably ask the people living there if they seen Evan and Delirious.",Nogla explained.
"OK DUDE!"Tyler shouted.
When we walked up on the door ready to knock,we saw Evan open the door.
"VANOSS!"mostly everyone shouted.
"Guys we were going to have a search party for you guys."Evan replied.
"Dude the only thing I don't get is that why are we our GTA characters?"Brook asked.
"No clue,but come on in!"Evan said.
Once we got inside,Evan said,"Hey!Mitch and Jerome, I found my friends."
"Thats awsome Vanoss." a fluffy creature said to Evan.
"Oh yah! Guys this is Mitch and Jerome! They helped us and I think they know who we were attacked by from the party."Evan explained.
"Hey guys!"Delirious said. We were all shocked because we never saw his real face without his mask or his clown make-up.
"Hey Delirious."Everyone said.
"We might have to stay here for some time to get the hang of this."I explained.
"No problem,we have spare bedrooms for guests.Although, there is not that many bedrooms for all of you."Mitch said.
"Thats ok Mitch, we can share bedrooms."Brock said. "Cool,but what are your names?"Jerome asked.
"Oh, well my name is MiniLadd,but people call me Mini for short."I say.
After what seamed like forever. We arraigned the bedrooms for each group. Nogla and Lui will share a bedroom.So will Vanoss and Delirious. So me and Tyler have to share a room
Oh No.
Ok I might have a small (HUGE) crush on Tyler, but I don't want to risk our friendship. Anyways, Brock will sleep on the couch. Alright,but before I talked,some other people come in.
What is this a friend and family reunion!?
*********************************************************************************
Ohh who are these people. Are they relitives? Are they outsiders?Who can they be? I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see all our H20vanoss fans next time.
PEACE~