Chapter 1 Feelings

Evans POV:
"Vanoss, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!",Tyler shouted. We were playing Gta 5 and we're trying to get to the military base without screwing up.I am playing with Mini, Brock, Wildcat, Nogla, Lui, and,my best friend, Delirious. I always had this intense feeling when I'm around him. Even if we talked I had something that I don't know about.Do I like him? No no no, I don't like him, do I? Even if I did I doubt that he is gay.
"Vanoss? Earth to Vanoss?"
"Wha-What?",I replied.
"Vanoss you ok? You zoned out a little there?",Delirious said. It was very rare to hear him so concerned.
"Y-Yah I'm fine."I replied."Just thinking."
"Okaaaaay?"he said.
"DELIRIOUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!",Nogla shouted.
"What are you talking a boot?"(I HAD TO XD)Delirious said. I chuckled softly so no one can hear.
"YOU KILLED US ALL!!! HAHHAAHHAHA",Lui shouted while laughing.When the laughing died down we all disconected from the server.
"Finally, now I can keep my thoughts to myself!"I said to myself. Just before I sat down on my couch, I heared my phone ringing. I checked who it was and it was... Delirious?!
Ok ok...I thought to myself
just don't act like a complete fool now. Stay calm!
I picked up the phone. "Heeey"I cracked.
Delirious started laughing from my voice crack. Man I love his laugh,as much as I love hi-WHAT THE HELL?!?! I DON'T LIKE HIM! We are just best friends heh heh ......right?
*********************************************************************************
Whats going to happen next?Huh? I know I was sucky on the chapter and I know it was short but I promise to try to make it a little bigger next time. I hope you enjoyed write in the comments below if you do want me to continue.
Bye my fellow H20Vanoss shippers~;-) P.s. I REGRET NOTHING!!! XD