1. Forgetting to Remember

Start from the beginning

“M-Maybe we didn’t, I mean I don’t see a ...” He stopped and reached for something on the ground.

“What are you doing?”  He stood up again, a condom in his hands … a used condom. There was no longer any hope in his eyes.  

I smacked myself in the face and groaned loudly.

“My mom is going to kill me.”

There was a loud knock on the door. Speak of the devil…

“Evan open the door.” I heard my mom’s voice behind the door. God, she sounded pissed!

“Damn it.” I looked over to the other guy and ushered him over to the door. We both moved in unison, trying to keep the sheet between us.

“Get in my closet…” I whispered to him and he screwed his face into a frown.

“Do you want her to see you in my room naked? It’s going to look a hell of a lot suspicious don’t you think?”

“Evan, I said open this door young man!” Her voice rose in volume and if I didn’t open it soon she was going to kick it down.

“DO it!” I hissed at him. He folded his arms and narrowed his eyes, answering with a resounding, ”No.”

I grabbed the sheet from him and pushed him in, closing the door.

I opened my room and smiled sheepishly at my mother. She opened her mouth to speak, but looked at the sheet wrapped around my tiny little waist.

The rage in her eyes turns in curiosity.

“Is there any particular reason you’re naked?”

I bit my lip and chuckled nervously before stepping out of the room.

“It was just hot last night.” I said, fanning myself.

Yeah, One. Hot. Night.

“Evan, pay attention!” I snapped out of my trance and returned my attention to her.

“How could you allow your sister to throw a party last night, against my knowing? Now my entire front room is trashed . . .!”

“A party?” I mumbled.

If there was a party why can’t I remember it? Maybe I drank too much. Impossible, I don’t drink … do I? I did have sex, anything is possible right now.
 “. . . and all of my Barry White CDs are broken! What the hell happened!?” She asked, infuriated.

“Huh?” God, I forgot she was talking again. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Listen, I don’t know what possessed you two but-“

Something crashed in my closet and my mom narrowed her eyes at me.

“Evan … what was that?”

“Nothing!” I squeaked in a high-pitched voice, praying that the guilt wasn’t on my face.

“Just put on some clothes and go help your sister clean.”

She left my door and I quickly got back in, locking it.

“You can come out now.” I mumbled, heading over to my bed and sitting on the edge. The closet door opened and the blond boy emerged from inside. My face turned red and I shifted my head to the side, looking in my mirror.

“What’s the matter?” He inquired and I pointed at his junk.

“You’re naked…” I say shyly and he gasps, grabbing my soccer ball from the night drawer. I chuckled lightly at the cute, embarrassed look on his face.

“W-where are our clothes?” I shrugged and got up from my bed.

“If I knew that I wouldn’t be naked, don’t you think?” He scoffed and started to search.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to gain any recollection of last night. How could I have actually had sex? I looked over at the boy again and scanned him.

He had bright blue eyes, sandy blond hair and was at least 6’1. You could tell he played some kind of sport, and to top it all off, he’s delicious. Now that I think about it, having sex with him is very possible … I might even do it again.

What am I saying?! I have morals and having sex with a complete stranger wasn’t one of them.

“Ah-hah!” He cheered, picking up a polka dotted pair of boxers and quickly pulling them on.

“Can you remember what happened?” I ask softly, but it still caught his attention. He swallowed slowly and sat on my bed.

“A little bit, but it’s really all a blur.” I motioned him over and sat on the opposite side.

“What can you remember?”

“Well, that I came to this party with my friends, we drank and drank and then next thing I know I’m naked in your bed.”

I huffed and started massaging my temples with my fingers.

“This is a big mess; you should probably should put your clothes on and leave.” He stared at me for a moment, but got up and put on his shirt.

“Well, look, just so we’re on the same page, I have sex with people all the time so this isn’t going to lead anywhere.” He said coldly and seemingly out of nowhere. I think he’s forgetting he’s in my room.

“Yeah, whatever, just leave.” He pulled up his pants and headed to my door.

“Woah, you better go out the window. If my mom sees you she might freak and cut off your balls.”

He looked at me for a minute, thinking and I raised an eyebrow. He sighed and headed over to the window, jumping out.

“Asshole.”

I dugin my drawer and grabbed a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

I headed out of my room and made my way down the hall and to the front room.

“Oh MY God…!” I yelled as I entered the room. It looked like a twister spun through it. The couch was turned over, lamps were broken, the TV was covered in a suspicious white substance … I think I’ll steer clear of that and empty cans and bottles littered the floor instead.

What the hell happened last night?

 (IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING and shifting evreything over to past tense so please bare and better writing tbh.)