"I am mute." The voice resounded in my mind.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who are you?" He replied.

"I am Chaos." As soon as I said Chaos, the beings all around bowed finally shaken out of their fright from the earthen figure.

"I am Apóvli̱tos, The Outcast." That puzzled me.

"Why are you an Outcast? What are you?" I voiced out.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out."

With that said the earthen being disappeared. I slowed time around The Port and watched slowly as his figure broke apart into water molecules building together somewhere else in my galaxy.

I returned to my palace lost in thought about this new being lost in my galaxy somewhere. I gathered my thoughts enough to rope together a file. I waved my hand and instantly a thin folder appeared with a piece of Earthen paper, printed neatly in ink was all I knew about this being.

Apóvli̱tos, The Outcast:

Male

6'4

Raven black hair

Mute

Sea green orbs with warm brown band on the outside flowing like a sparkling fire

From Earth

Not mortal

Weapons:

Silent- Sword: 4 feet of chaotic silver, imperial gold, mortal metal, celestial bronze, & stygian iron. Hilt midnight black with swirling sea green and curling orange dancing around each other.

Justice- Spear: tip infused with chaotic silver, imperial gold, mortal metal, celestial bronze, & stygian iron. Hilt midnight black with swirling sea green and curling orange dancing around each other.

3 daggers: Blade implanted with chaotic silver, imperial gold, mortal metal, celestial bronze, & stygian iron. Hilts midnight black with swirling sea green and curling orange dancing around each other.

2 knives: Blade saturated with chaotic silver, imperial gold, mortal metal, celestial bronze, & stygian iron. Hilt midnight black with swirling sea green and curling orange dancing around each other.

After I read over it adding things that were not included I gently closed the folder. I set it on my desk and slumped into my chair and ran my hands through my hair. This is a new being that will hopefully be on the good side. I can't handle another bad influence throughout the universe.

Not much has been going on around my home planet. This person was a new piece to my puzzle, except this one would give me the time of my life. So interesting, with so little information. A new puzzle with a million parts. Powerful, mute, hopefully good, but where is he from? What is he? Who is he?

I will find out.

I will not give up.

***Line Break***

Percy POV

The alien's eyes widened as my telepath echoed through his brain. The aliens around me dropped to the ground holding their ears. I pulled my ring of fire in a little to avoid causing them harm as they fell. That's when I felt a powerful presence enter. I couldn't pinpoint their exact location though.