Ace X Reader: Wonderland pt. 2

You stood there, not finding the words in time. And before you were about to speak, they were already gone. They disappeared into the trees, The things that kept you here. No, more like trapped. And you still don't know where you are. Something warm slid down your face, and then again, and again, but faster. 'Alone'. 

"No...NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THE OTHERS DID!!" You shouted, already remembering what your other friends did to you. The first day you met them, you liked them. Including you, there was four. A girl named Ilesha, who had brown hair, and deep green eyes, another girl named Alluvia who had blood red hair, with brown eyes, a boy named Jet, who also had brown hair, but his eyes were green,and then there was you, (Y/N), a (h/c) girl with the prettiest (e/c) eyes. For a whole year, the four of you would play outside, pretending to be famous pirates, maybe you were the princes, Jet was the prince, Ilesha was the mom, and Alluvia was the mighty dragon that your prince had to defeat to get to you, high up in the tower, (Or high in the tree). Other days, the four of you would seek out new lands and have a great adventure, and get in trouble later. But, one day they didn't come. You were sad and confused, so you went to Jets house first, only to find nothing. His mom said he went over to play with you, but there was nothing elts. The same thing happened with Ilesha and Alluvia. They were just poof! Gone. A few days later, their parents had called the cops, because, they never came home. One day, when you were walking around one of the 'lands'  you found them, dead under a tree. You could never forget their faces. They all looked scared, as if they knew that they were going to die then. Ever since then, you hated to be alone. You would always see their faces in the distance, looking at you, like they wanted help. Any time you were alone, that's what you saw. They some times would cry, but not normal tears, it was blood. Running down their faces like it was normal. It scared the living crap out of you. And you were only 6 when they died.

You started to run after them, but they were long gone. You made twists and turns around trees, so you wouldn't run into one. But when you tripped and fell into a dirt path, you knew that this had to be the way were they were going. But you were dead wrong. This never ending path that was shaded by trees, only got you even more lost than you already were. You soon stopped running, and you sat down on the cold dirt trail. You pulled your knees up to your face, and wrapped your arms around your legs to keep them up, and you sobbed. Your cried were so loud, you didn't even think that the trees could cover them. You cried and cried, but not long after, you felt like you were being watched. You looked up and with your puffy red eyes you looked around, but you didn't see anything.

"Why are you crying?" Some one said. You tried to find the one who said that, but it was like surround sound, until you heard a little fffwhoop. You soon saw a tail, wave in front of your face. It had pink and purple stripes. You looked up to the branch above you and you saw the owner of the funny looking tail but it wasn't a cat, or an animal like you thought it was, no, it was a human, with pink cat ears on top of his pink hair on his head. He had a pink and purple sweat shirt on and his pants were purple, and he was barefoot. He had on a toothy grin, but it looked like it didn't suit him, because the dark circles + the smile made him look mad. He lifted up his tail and grabbed the branch and lowered his head and a bit of his back to get closer to you. You sniffled and whipped your eyes as he looked at you with his grin never leaving his face.

"Again, why are you crying?" He asked with his grin, still, never leaving. You sniffled again and looked into his grey eyes.

"I-I don't know where I a-am, and I d-don't want to be a-alone anymore." You said as you started to tear up again. The cat man only smiled at you and somehow picked you up and cradled you in his arms and started to rock you a bit.

"You say your lost, do you know where you want to go?" He asked as you looked up at him with your puffy eyes.

"I don't know where I want to go anymore." You sniffled as you started to calm down a bit.