Zoro X Reader: Modern AU pt2

The world crumbled and now it was all black, and then there was you. Standing in the pit of death, and darkness. You snapped back to reality when Sunny said your name. All of the feelings rushed to you. Anger, sadness, pain, loneliness, and disgust. You didn't look at the boy, or the children, you looked at the man, the soldier, the liar. You gave the coldest and scariest glare you could pull, and you saw the man slowly step back from fear. You clutched your fists and felt a tear taking a stroll down your face. You didn't even think about what you were going to do, but you did what you thought was right, even though it wasn't.

"Get. Out. Of. This. Classroom." You said coldly. Sunny backed away. The man straightened his stance.

"Sorry mama I have to take yo-" You didn't give him time to finish, you were straight down pissed.

"I said...GET OUT OF THIS FREAKIN' CLASSROOM!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!" He took no time to get out. your anger turned into rage, then sadness, and loneliness. You walked over to your chair and sat down. You put your hands on your face and cried silently. Sunny and Merry were the firsts to come over. Sunny put a hand on your shoulder. And as for Merry she spoke.

"there are more people at the door." It took all of your courage to scream,

"Go away!!!!" You heard a sigh.

"Now if I'm right You were the one telling everyone that crying will get you nowhere, and what are you doing?" Your head shot up, and you cried even more.

"Only if its over something stupid." You said in between cries. You ran up and hugged the ravine man in front of you. And you cried into his shoulder as you hugged him.

"Im sorry...Im sorry...Im sorry..IM SORRY LUFFY!" You shouted as you sobbed. He only chuckled and you heard some people behind him.

"(Y/N)-CHWWAAANNNN DONT CRY YOU STILL HAVE MEE!!!" Sanji shouted and soon followed by someone clearing their throat.

"And you have us too." Usopp deadpanned as Franky nodded, and law grunted. You felt Luffy turn his head.

"Guys, introduce yourselves to the class, I 'ma gunna take her outside." He started to walk you out side. When you were outside the classroom he closed the door and made you look at him. With your teary eyes looking at him and he had a serous face. He placed two hands on your shoulders, and started to speak to you.

"Its ok to cry every once in a while but I wouldn't have done it in front of 2nd graders." You frowned and cried in his chest again. "And I dough that he's dead. You know him, he's stubborn, and he wouldn't just die on us like that." He pushed you away gently and whipped your tears away, and you started to chuckle.

"You grew mature on me, Luffy." He smiled his signature smile and led you back inside. When you got back, the kids were dog piling on poor law, who looks as if he gives up on life. And the other three are laughing, mostly Usopp. But when the door closed everyone looked at you. Usopp was the first to come over to you and hug you.

"I'm glad you guys are back alive a-" You stopped when law got up off the floor. You walked over to him and circled him. He looked annoyed and was about to push you away, until you grabbed what was rest of his right arm, which was nothing but his shoulder. You frowned and he looked at you. You then looked at Usopp who had a scar on his neck, it does go more downward but his clothes were in the way. Franky had more stitches on his body. Sanji's hair was flipped to the other side and he had a little line that you could vaguely see because his hair has covering it. When you turned to Luffy he gave you a sad look.

"Take off your jacket." You demanded. He gave you a look.

"Uhhh, why?" He asked and you shook your head and gestured to the jacket. He gave you a dull look before doing what he was told. When he did you and the kids gasped. He had a white tank top on and it was stained with red. But what worried you the most was all of the bandages covering his body. From his fingertips up to his neck. He threw his jacket on the floor and opened up his arms in a way like, 'look'. You could see a lot of blood seeping out of his bandages. You walked over to him and gently put a hand on his chest. A small hiss of pain escaped his lips when my hand came in contact with the bandages. You stepped behind him and he turned his head. You gave him a sad look.

"How angry did you get." He gave me a frown and started to tell a story, and i didn't like it.

"When I saw ace get blown up, I stopped, and I was in a place where you should never stop." You saw Usopp, Franky, and Sanji look down. But Law sat down, but he already knew the story, he saw it happen, so he frowned. "I've never been more angry in my life. I didn't know what I was doing, and I went rogue. I killed more men than the bullets I had. And before I knew it, a cannon blew up a few feet in front of me and I got hurt, real bad." He smiled after he was done. You frowned and out his jacket over his shoulders, and he put it all the way back on. For some reason you remembered Zoro.

"Ok I'm going to go down to the office and ask for the rest of the day off. Keep them entertained, can I count on you o do that Luffy?" He stood up straight and pulled a serous face and saluted.

"Yes mama." He said before smiling and laughing. You smiled a fake smile and walked out of the room, and closed the door.

TIME SKIP TO THE HOUSE!!!~~~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

When you guys got to the house, Luffy thought that they should have a party, but you stayed up in your room, or the room you and Zoro used to share. You cried hard into your pillow, and it was a good thing that the music on down stairs was loud, because they would've heard you by now.

Sanji's POV~

I didn't party, even though i really wanted to dance with the sexy Nami-Chwan and Robin-Chwan, I couldn't help but hear crying. But no one elts heard it, so I went up to investigate. When I got up the stairs Luffy was following me, and soon everyone was. I pressed my ear to (Y/N)'s door and heard her crying. When I turned around, everyone got sad, even Law had a sad face. I shooed everyone away and sat by her door, and waited for her to stop crying. That was an hour ago, and she hasn't stopped. Every now and again, someone would come up and check but I shook my head. This went on, all of the talking and what happened, and the loud music. But suddenly, all of the noise stopped, except for the music and (Y/N) crying. I heard someone coming up the stairs.

Third Person

He opened the door and saw the most depressing thing. (Y/N) was crying her heart out in a pillow. He walked over to (Y/N) and cleared his throat.

"Stop crying, there's nothing worth crying over." (Y/N) froze and slowly looked up. She shot up and tackled the man to the ground.

"I MISSED YOU!!!!!!! ZORO!!!!" Zoro smiled and laughed at his girl.

"Hey baby." He said smoothly, but now his back hurt a bit after landing on it so hard and with a girl on top of him. At the door everyone was smiling, and some crying.

"Sorry it took me so long. I got lost."