Chapter 21.

The team flooded the BAU doors. They were all tired from their case in L.a. Penelope greeted them with pizza and sodas.

"Aww baby girl, what's this?" Derek asked

"Food for my beloved family. You guys haven't eaten once while in LA."

They all nodded in agreement because it was true. They hadn't even noticed.

"Hey, can you guys believe that? It was India's agent who leaked the photo." Reid brought up.

"And she found the positive pregnancy test and knew about India's affair with Game so she figured telling his wife would plot up a good headlines story." JJ added.

"Insane. Someone that you trust with your career would be the one to opt you." Emily volunteered

Derek and Hotch stayed quiet while they ate slices of their pizza.

Rossi stood and shook his head. "All for fame. Publicity." He shook his head again. "That poor girl, she lost her sister, boyfriend, agent, and fans.."

"Now she probably has a whole new set of fans.." Reid added

"Not good ones." Emily countered.

Reid tipped his head to the side in truce.

Derek spint around in his chair away from the convo and JJ noticed. She scooted to him and whispered.

"How's she doing?"

He seemed a little surprised at her voice and question.

"She's alright for now, but that's cause I told her to stay off of social media for awhile." He answered before thinking.

JJ nodded. "It's ok Derek. We've all been there at some point..."

He looked confused "I don't know what you mean jayje"

She came in closer to him. "It's ok to have feelings. You're human. She's human.

Derek nodded. He felt busted but didn't let it linger as JJ walked away to be with the others.

He took a swig of his soda and smiled to himself.