Chapter 3.

"How could you? Why would you!" I cried. "Woah woah, I called you! I knew you wanted to be famous but rush to it like this?!" Game shouted back. "WHAT! you think I did this?!" I screeched now in his face. "I know I didn't! You're practically a minor! (he was right, when we first started "talkin & fuckin I was only 19. I had just turned 20 a few weeks ago) Why the fuck would I set myself up like that! you tryna set me up!? Little girl if you don't get the fuck out my face!" He stated as he put his hand in my face. It was instinct for me to swath his hand away. He didn't like that because what happened next wasn't okay. He smacked me. Not hard enough to stop me though, just enough to get me going for real. "Nigga WTF!" I yelled holding my cheek for a minute before attempting to take off on him knowing my hits weren't even hitting him. They probably felt more like tickles to his built. He was muscular all over and towered over me. 'Damn' was all I could think. I definitely wasn't gonna win this physically so I stopped and sobbed a little. He just stood there trying to hold his composure. His boys had left as soon as they saw me coming up the driveway. They wanted no part in this. I was exposed, everybody knew. It had been on the internet for at least an hour now. "India Stop" He said. "No you stop! take it down! I can't believe you!" I forced the words out "Blood, like I said it wasn't me! I don't know who the fuck posted us since you're saying it wasn't you.." he said a little confused as he scratched the back of his neck. "It was your two timing jealous bitch ass baby mama!!" I blurted out. I instantly seen the rage in his eyes. I wasn't sure if it were because he believed me and was pissed or if because I had once again insulted his baby mama. All I know is with in 5 seconds I felt a pain, and I hit the ground then blackness closed around me.

/

sorry for the short chapter. it literally came to me in my sleep lol. stay tuned for the next chapter, it's getting good 😝