"Should I wash your hair?" I asked. He just stare at me. I get his shampoo and it drops I cruse and bend down grabbing it before sitting back up. Ryker pins me on the wall. "I'm hungry Ryker." I said.

"So am I." He says kissing my neck. I put the shampoo on his hair while tugging at it. He growls nibbling on my mark. I moan he continued. I pushed him away and putting him in the water rising his hair before stepping out. The shower turns off and shivers as the cold air hits me. Ryker gets out getting me a towel drying me then himself. He hands me some clothes and I put them on. A t-shirt and shorts with lace underwear and bra. Of course there lace he loves lace.

"Food time." I said hugging his waist.

"Tie your hair up its wet. We can grab Rain to join us." He says. I nod agreeing. He pull me into his arms. "Why are you so worried? I can feel it through the bond." He says looking at me in my eyes. I put my hair in a damp messy bun and I bury my head in his neck. "Is this about the attack?" He asked. I kiss his neck and he pulling me off of him.

"No." I said pouting. He can never let anything go. I can feel him trying to get into my mind and I'm started to get a headache. "Stop." I growel.

"Tell me what's wrong." He demands. I look at him giving him the look that screams 'leave me alone' but he just stares at me. "Fine no burgers for Skye." He says.

"You can't tell me what I can and can't have." I said.

"Oh but I can. Do you dare me?" He smirked.

"There's nothing w-..." I start and he growls.

"Don't you dare lie to me." He says. Oh great this again. I sit on the bed staring into space. Why can't he just drop things? I mean I understand he wants to help but I deserve private time to myself. "What's wrong?" He asked. I just lay back and turn on the tv. This maybe a childish but I need privacy. You don't see me going through his office and my mind is like my office. It should not be invaded. "Skye you and I are one. We don't keep secrets from one another. Just tell me what's on your mind and we will fix this problem together." He says softly.

"No." Is the only thing I say. Sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"This isn't healthy for the baby." He states. My heart rate quickens. "The baby?" He asked slowly. "Are you hurt? Did you hurt the pup? What happened!? What's wrong?!" He rambles many questions.

"Do you want the pup?" I asked after a few moments of staring at each other.

"Of course I want the pup. Our pup." He corrects himself.

"What if it's not a pup at all and it's a fallen? What if it's a hybrid? What if it's just normal?" I asked. He chuckles.

"I don't care as long as our baby is healthy I couldn't care less what genes it takes. If that's what you're worried about I don't care what the baby turns out to be because it's our baby." He says coming over to me turning off the tv.

"What if you don't what me anymore?" I whisper and he tensed up.

"Skye, I will always want you. I love you so much even tho your a pain in my ass most of the time I couldn't imagine myself with anyone other you." He says hugging me into his chest.

"But what if the baby is an ugly troll and I become the worst mate ever." I said and tears start to fall.

"I highly doubt our baby will be a troll. I mean look at how sexy there mommy is and how perfect there father is." He chuckles. "You could never be the worst mate ever. You're the best mate any wolf can ask for." He whispers and wipes my face.

"We can't even raise Rain the right way how are we supposed to raise a child?" I asked.

"We will figure it out. I'll be right here by your side the whole entire time." He says rubbing my belly. "Woah you gotten bigger." He adds. I blush and smile that he at least noticed that my stomach was no longer flat.

"I know." I said. He leans down and kisses me deeply.

"I love you." He said pulling me to the door.

"I love you too." I said holding on to his arm.

"There's my Skye." He says kissing my head.

"I'm not a dog Ryker." I playfully glare. He smiles and holds me closer to him as we arrived at Rain's door.

-

After dinner Rain seemed tensed and always looking over her shoulder. She of course wasn't the only one who thought she was being watched even tho there was no one in sight, but I had to pretend not to be frightened that something bad will happen if I didn't look behind me. Only for Ryker's sake. Because if I not I'll order him to get the whole territory searched night and day doubling the warriors. Also having everyone had easy access to the safe room. Ryker cleared his throat. I looked towards him.

"How was your day Rain? You never invade our room anymore." Ryker asked.

"Good." She says looking towards me. Rain and I stare at each other as a pack member ran in.

"Alpha." He pants catching his breath. His heart was beating so fast.

"What is it?" Ryker asked. His voice went into alpha mode.

"Stome... Escape..." He pants out. I get the guy some water and hand it to him. He nods a thank and drinks. I really hope he isn't saying what I think he's saying. "Storme is trying to escape. He is fighting guards trying to get out his cell." The guy finally gets out. Ryker kisses me lightly and nods to Rain before excusing himself.

"Skye, I'm scared." Rain says looking around. This is the first time I ever she told me a feeling she was experiencing.

"It's ok Rain. Death wouldn't send you here if he think you'll get hurt, I'm your sister I'll protect you." I tell her.

"That didn't help." She mumbled.

"Do you trust me?" I ask her.

"With my life." She answers.

"Then trust me when I say, everything will be fine." I said. She nods.

Under attack go find Ryan. Be safe don't do anything stupid please, I love you. (Ryker)

Woman and children began to walk from the stairs and elevator in a huge group. The only thing was they weren't panicking they were being clam? Some men escorted them as if they were guards, I spotted a Milla a lady from my training and quickly saw a few others. I smiled proud of this pack and my work.

"Luna." A guy says. I look up at him. I nod understanding. Rain and I stood.

"Ryan." I called. Ryan came through the crowd.

"Attack?" He asked. I just nodded. I took Rain's hand and slipped into the crowd with Ryan and Rain. Ryan grabbed my arm as I tried to look out the window. There were warriors blocking it anyway. I tried to relax and not show fear. Rain was shaking and I needed to be there for her. Ryker's thoughts invaded my head. He seemed to be focusing on me and me only.

I head shattered glass and a wolf growls as we reach the safe room. There was one scream before silence.
_________

Ahhhhh I'm seriously loving this book!
Here's you update
Xoxo