Night 4...

~No ones POV~

Mike pulled away and looked at Jeremy. Mike smiled and laughed a little. Mike and Jeremy were SO happy that they reunited. Mike walked Jeremy over to the couch and they sat next to each other. "Jere I have SO many things I need to tell you" he smiled at Jeremy. Jeremy frowned a little and looked down causing Mike to frown. Mike put his hand on Jeremy's chin and made him look at him. "Hey it's okay. No one will hurt you anymore" Jeremy hugged Mike and buried his face in Mikes chest, Mike jumped a little but he just rubbed Jeremy's back. Jeremy pulled away. "Jere I'm not going to hurt you" Mike told Jeremy. "Your dad is gone, he won't hurt you anymore"

Jeremy smiled and laughed a little. Mike looked at the time. 15 minutes till midnight. Jeremy yawned and his eyes started getting heavy. Today was night 4 one of the hardest nights besides night 5. Mike realized what was happening. He couldn't let Jeremy go. He just found him he couldn't lose him again.

"Jere"

Jeremy looked at Mike with heavy eyes.

"Y-yes?"

Mike picked up Jeremy bridal style and walked to the bed room. Jeremy tried to keep his eyes open but he just couldn't. Jeremy closed his eyes and Mike looked at him and smiled.

Mike made Jeremy sit up and he hugged him and kissed his head. Jeremy jumped and smiled. He opened his eyes and looked over Mikes shoulder. 11:55. Jeremy jumped and tried to pull away from Mike.

"M-Mike" Jeremy said trying to pull away

Mike pulled away from Jeremy

"M-Mikey we need to get ready f-for work" Jeremy said while he got off the bed

Mike got up and gently grabbed Jeremy's arm. Jeremy jumped and tried to pull his arm away. Jeremy had a worried look on his face and he began shaking

"L-let go!" Jeremy said while he was trying to get away from Mike

Mike let go off Jeremy's arm and tried to calm him down. He forgot that Jeremy's dad abused him and he told him he was sorry. Jeremy calmed down and went to look for his backpack. Mike realized what Jeremy was doing and he wasn't going to fight with him about it.

Mike knew that Jeremy hated Fazbear's. Jeremy HATED Freddy's but he started the job and he wanted to finish it. Jeremy started thinking. What if something went wrong? He just met Mike. He couldn't leave him again. Jeremy started freaking out, he started shaking. Mikes noticed Jeremy shaking.

Mike got up and walked toward Jeremy. Mike hugged Jeremy and kissed the top of his head.

"Don't worry Jere...I got your back" Mike said as he smiled at Jeremy.

Jeremy blushed lightly and smiled. Jeremy picked up his night watch uniform. Jeremy just put the uniform over his sweater and walked out the door. Of course Mike followed him but thought he was too fucking cool for the whole uniform thing. Jeremy and Mike walked to the pizzeria and got ready for 12.

About 2 minutes later the chiming of the bells rang.

--5 hours later--

Everyone was out of there places, Toy Bonnie was in the vent, Toy Chica was in the hallway with Foxy, Freddy, Mangle, and Bonnie, Toy Freddy was in the dinning room, the music box was going down, Balloon boy was in the vent and everyone else was just scattered around the hole pizzeria. Jeremy went into an instant panic attack.

"W-w-we are s-s-screwed!" Jeremy yelped as he wound the music box. Mike didn't know what to do. Mike walked over to Jeremy and hugged him from behind. "It's okay Jere. We can do it. I'm right here, nothing will hurt you." Mike whispered to Jeremy. Jeremy calmed down a little. Jeremy closed his eyes trying to think that everything would be okay. Jeremy grew tired and dropped the music box. Jeremy bent down and still had his eyes closed. Mike noticed something.

"All Around The Mulberry Bush The Monkey Chased The Weasel..."

Mike new what was happening. "Jere!"

"Pop! Goes The Weasel!"

Mike pushed Jeremy out of the way causing Jeremy to fall on the ground. By the time Jeremy looked up. The marionette jumped out of the hallway and went straight for Mike. Mike fell on the ground and started bleeding badly. Mike then passed out being attacked by the Marionette and all Jeremy could do... Was watch his boyfriend being attacked.