Waste Of Air

~Jeremy's P.O.V~

When I got home it was 20 minutes till 6:30 and I had to get the kitchen clean. It might seem easy but when there's a flood of beer bottles, cigarettes, and knives on the floor you might want to take your time and be careful.

I got the broom and about 1000 trash bags and I began cleaning up all the shit in the kitchen. Not literally.

I wasn't paying attention and I went to pick up a broken beer bottle but one of the stray cats I the neighborhood crawled threw my window and jumped on my back witch startled me and I cut my self with the glass badly.

"Ah!" I shouted quietly trying not to wake my dad up

"Stupid cat" I said under my breath

I went to go grab a towel and some bandages but I about tripped on the cat and about fell.

"Luna get out of the way!" I whispered

I called the cat Luna because I loved watching a show with my mom called "Sailor Moon" and she had a black cat named Luna so that's what I named my cat. I picked up Luna and put her aside and continued cleaning the kitchen. I finally finished about 2 minutes before 6:30. Thank god. I quietly ran up to my room with Luna the on my back but on the way up the stairs I tripped and fell down the stairs causing my dad to wake up

"Why the hell did you wake me up?!" Said my father
"S-s-sorry dad! It was an accident!" I said shaking
"Come here you ass"

He then picked me up by my arm revealing my cuts.

*TRIGGER WARNING!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

"What are these?"he then laughed "if your depressed them why?! I give you food once a mouth and I let you stay in the closet and you get to clean up my shit and do what I say!" He stopped "what am I talking about, maybe you'll cut so deep you'll lose to much blood and die" he threw me back down the stairs and went back up to his room.

I ran up the stairs and went to the bathroom and cut my self a couple of times. I cut because I'm a piece of shit, I don't deserve to live, and I'm gay. I get bullied every time I go out in public.

"M-m-maybe he's right. N-no one would care about me anyways. I, a waste of air. A waste of space. I'd just be left here dying and no one would care!" I put the blade to my throat but didn't cut. Then started crying. I them thought of Mike. Mike was really nice in my opinion he just doesn't want to show it. I smiled and put the blade down. I sat in the corner of the bathroom thinking. My smile them turned into a frown. I then thought "He would never love me" I picked the blade back up and cut my arm and I passed out.

Hai! So if you don't know already I have an Instagram (freaky_marionettes_musicbox) I post edits, fnaf, and even this fanfic! I hope you like it and more will be coming soon!