Lost & Found

~Jeremy's POV~

When I woke up I was in a house. Not my house. A house I didn't know. A ho- IM SCARED. I slowly opened my eyes to see Mike sitting in a chair next to the bed with his eyes closed. I don't remember anything. I just remember Mike yelling at my dad an- oh I remember.

I hesitatingly shook Mikes arm to see if he was up but he wouldn't wake up. He still had a pulse but I think he was just really tired. I quietly got out of the bed and started to walk towards the door when I passed a picture. The kid in the picture looked familiar. I went back to the picture and picked it up. I couldn't remember who it was but I knew I saw this face before. I suddenly had a memory or a flashback or a thought but for some reason all I thought about was the day I went to the pizzeria and meet a friend. My only friend. Mikey.

~Mikes POV~

I eventually fell asleep. I didn't mean too but I was too tired. And I had an odd dream.

-In Mikes Dream-

"C'mon Jeremy! Foxy's show is about to start!" "I'm trying t-to catch u-up with y-you! S-slow down!" I went up to foxy and eventually got bit. But for some reason instead of everything going black I saw Jeremy looking at my almost dead body. He tried to ran towards me but his mom grabbed his arm and they left along with everyone else. YOU HOE. But eventually I saw Jeremy's face.

-REAL LIFEZ-

When I woke up I saw Jeremy looking at the pictures. He was holding one in his hands. A picture before the bite. I walked up to him slowly and quietly.

~No ones POV~

Jeremy was focusing on the picture. It was Mike. It was Mike he found him again! Jeremy turned to Mike. "Mikey?" The young teen asked. Mike nodded smiling. Jeremy ran up to Mike and hugged him and soon Mike replied with a kiss.