Chapter Seventeen: The Last Goodbye

Start from the beginning

"So we can call this as our first date?" 

"Leo this isn't a date." 

"I think it is." 

"It isn't. Enough now."  

"Okay. Warrior Princess."  

"Warrior Princess are you kidding me?" 

"No." He smiled she was about too say something else but the waitress was bringing the food. "Oops foods here." He stuck his tongue out and Isabelle scowled at him. 

"Here we are. Waffles for you." She put the plate in front of Leo, "And pancakes for you. Enjoy guys if you need anything just call me over."

** 

After they finished their meals and the rest of their drinks, they payed and left. The sun was just shining in the sky but not enough to attack Isabelle. "When's our flight?"

"4pm. We should leave for the airport around 2pm." He looked at the watch on his wrist. "Right now it's 11am. So we need to go somewhere first then you can pick where we go before the airport."

"Okay where's the first destination?" She looked at him.

"We may have to have 3 destinations. Your black eyes are so strange. They don't suit you, so let's get your hunger sorted out."

"I'm not hungry. I've just had a plate of pancakes!"

"Come on even just a little bit. I miss your blue eyes." She crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot while staring at him. "Isabelle pleeeeeeeeease."  He pleaded her and tried to pull a puppy dog face. 

"Fine. A tiny bit. You'll have to stop me though. I've been living off blood bags since I've been at Lady Meyers. Blood straight from the vein kind of makes me crazy."

"I'll make sure nothing happens. Thank you." He made a cheeky grin and pulled her. 

They walked towards the local bar. "So I heard about your little incident down this alleyway." He raised his eyebrows. "Do it again. I'll watch you so you don't draw attention to yourself." He walked over into the corner of the alleyway. "I'll be standing here watching. Now go find a snack." He showed the cheeky grin again. Isabelle nodded and walked to the front of the alleyway. She whistled to get the attention of a twenty something year old man. He looked to her and walked across the road. She backed up further into the alley. As she turned around she saw Leo's bright green eyes watching her. The man walked closer to her. 

"Hello sweet cheeks." The man had a husky and dark voice. "You whistled?" He winked. Isabelle stepped closer and grabbed hold of his top and pushed him towards the wall. She started to compelled him.

"Don't shout, scream out whatever you do. I'm just going to take some blood, only a little, just to help with my cravings." She bared her fangs and the veins under her eyes appeared. She held up his wrist and sunk her teeth in. He stood there watching her dazed. She sucked the blood from his wrist gently. The smell of the blood was all around them, her nostrils flared and her breathing became heavy. She took her teeth from his wrist and bit into his neck. She sucked the blood and the warm liquid slid down her throat. The man's eyes were closing and opening, he breathing was catching. Leo quickly walked out of the shadows and grabbed onto Isabelle he pulled her away from the man's neck. She breathed heavily and the veins and her fangs disappeared. Her eyes started turning from a deep black to a dark blue. In a few hours they would be back to normal. Leo walked over to the man, bit into his wrist and placed it on his mouth. The man who was nearly drained of all his blood, Leo compelled him and the man walked away. "I said a little bit of blood. I nearly killed him."