Prologue

Based off the FS: Lauren is the badass of the school while Camila is the queen bee, A+ Student. They've known each other since Kindergarten but always hated each other, somewhere along the way they had their first time together and became fuck buddies. They keep thinking they hate each other but deep down they know they don't.

Summary: Lauren and Chris Jauregui are Miami High's most well known set of twins. Chris is the popular Prom King, star football player, and student body president, while Lauren is the badass and polar opposite of her brother. The two have always grown up next to the Cabello's, where their eldest daughter is Chris' best friend. Camila and Lauren never truly got along, until Camila was assigned partners with the leather jacket wearing, green eyed girl. The meaning of "friends with benefits", gets a whole new meaning.

__________________

"I hate her so fucking much!" Lauren blasted through her bedroom door, plopping onto her brothers bed. "I don't understand why you're best friends with that-that bitch!"

"What happened now?" Chris chuckled out, seeing his sister groan into his pillow before turning back around to play his video game.

"Camila Cabello is the most irritating person I have ever met. I went to class and she was sitting in my seat. I always sit in the third row, second to last seat to the back, no matter what class. Then there she was, happily talking to her ignorant cheerleader friends and didn't move."

"You sound like such a child, Laur." Chris shook his head, knowing that his twin always blew things out of proportion whenever it came to his best friend. "Come on, play some Call of Duty with me." He threw the controller at her, feeling Lauren finally calm down after her out burst.

The two Jauregui siblings were the epitome of best friends, even if someone else took the title publicly. From the day they were born, they always had each others back.

Even when they were four years old, Chris would always get down on his knees and forearms in order to let Lauren on his back, boosting her up to get into the snacks on the high counter. When they were six, playing peewee football, Lauren would always pass straight to her wide receiver brother, who made the glorious touchdown. When they were twelve, Lauren would be Chris' 'wingman', while Chris tried to do the same in return.

It was harder though, since Lauren didn't even know herself. She was born with male genitals, but had a female appearance. When the green eyed girl was younger, she was always brought up to thinking that she was supposed to be with a boy like the other girls were, but Chris said otherwise. They were twins, so it was enough reasoning to both like girls the same way.

Things between the siblings started getting difficult when a new family moved in right next door when they were five years old, though. It was a family of three, with a well built man who instantly became Mike Jauregui's best friend, while his wife became Clara's. They had a shy daughter, who ended up being anything but. Camila Cabello was always smiling, laughing, and just genuinely happy despite the circumstances. She was smart and sociable. Hence why she and Chris got along so well ever since.

---

Flashback

It was about one in the afternoon on a nice summer day, right after nap time.

Chris and Lauren were full of energy, running to the backyard to play on the new trampoline that they got for their birthday a week before. They spent time pretending to be superheroes flying through the air, before quickly changing to being army soldiers trying to kill the bad guys who stole their precious ring pops.