Chapter 13 The Breaking of the Fellowship

"Come on Bella, get up." Someone nudged me. I swatted them away with my hand. I heard a low voice laugh.

"Snuggle?" I asked in a baby voice holding me arms up in a hugging position.

"As much as I want to Bella we have to go." Legolas replied. Sighing loudly I grabbed Legolas' hand and stood up into a hug.

"I love you." He said.

"You own me some snuggling." I said. He laughed and let go.

We scattered around to get our things ready. Sam stopped and looked around.

"Where's Mr Frodo?" Sam asked.

My eyes settled on a big round shield laying on the ground.

"Where's Boromir?" Aragorn asked.

"Ah oh." I said. Just then there was a loud shriek coming from the forrest.

"Stay here." Aragorn said.

"I'm coming with." I said sternly.

"No, stay here. Legolas, make sure she stays." He said and ran off. I looked at Legolas and gave him my best fake glare. He shrugged and mouthed 'sorry'.

Ten minutes went by and thudding began. Then grunts, and more screams.

"We're going." I stated.

"Lass, Aragorn can handle it." Gimli said.

"I don't care. I need to make sure there all alright. Lets go." I darted off in the direction of Aragorn followed by Legolas and Gimli.

Orcs were everywhere! We then proceeded to hear Boromirs Gondor horn, which meant he needed help.

I pulled out my sword and started swinging at orcs. One by one they fell dead. I saw Aragorn run down the hill hole also killing orcs.

The three of us finally killed enough orcs to get down the hill. But when I did I found something I did not want to see, Boromir lying on a tree stomp with three arrows in his chest.

"Boromir noooooooo!" I yelled running up to him.

"Bella, Ar-a-gorn. Please, don't let the white kingdom fall. The orcs took the halflings. This is my fault. I tired to take the ring from Frodo. Please find him Aragorn." He struggled to say with his few last breaths.

"It is not your fault. You protected him with your life." Aragorn said.

"I would have stayed with you to the end, my brother, my king." Boromir took his last breath and I broke out in tears, having the second member of the Fellowship die. Legolas put his arm around me and I sobbed into his shirt.

"Where is Frodo?" I asked between sobs.

"He's leaving alone with Sam." Aragorn answered.

We raced back to the boats where Aragorn said he last saw them and sure enough they were on the other side of the river. Legolas began getting into the boat but Aragorn stayed motionless.

"You mean not to follow them?" Legolas asked.

"Frodo's fate is not in our hands anymore. Now lets go hunt some orc." He showed a toothy grin and smirked.

"Ai!" Gimli grunted.

"Let's go." Legolas said to me. I caught his arm before he could go on.

"Not so fast." I said playfully. I pulled him into a passionate long kiss.

I know our journey is going to be long, but as long as I have my love, I'm ready to do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! IT'S OVER!!!!:'( But don't fret cuz....... There's a sequel (more details on the next page). Thanks so much guys, it was alot if fun writing this first book. Oh and sorry it was short again, I wanted to get it over with!

Luff you all!<3