Chapter 6 Back at Rivendell

It took us five days to get to Rivendell, after the incident at Weathertop.

We were just walking in the forrest, when finally, the filmiliar scenery of Rivendell came into view. The hobbits gasped at the beautiful city. I ran the whole way down the stone path. I was so happy to be back here and visit people I have missed. Granted, I have only been gone a few weeks but I was always just so happy here. The golden leaves that fall from the trees. The roaring water of the waterfall. And the humming of the elves, singing there old hymns.

There stood Elrond with his arms wide open and I gladly hugged him.

"I'm happy to be home." I murmered. He laughed and tilted my chin up.

"And the same. Come, rest and eat." He said. I gladly took his offer. I glanced back at me to make sure the Hobbits and Aragorn were right behind me. We walked into a small dining room and sat for dinner.

"Where is Frodo?" Pippin asked.

"He is here and resting. We healed his wound. He should be waking soon." Elrond answered.

Servants brought us food that tasted amazing, compared to eating out in the wild. I went to bed early, hoping to get to see Frodo tomorrow.

I sighed and ran a hair through my knotted hair. I flopped on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

***

Someone was lightly touching my shoulder.

"Mmmhr?" I mumbled as I blinked rapidly to see who it was, an elf servant.

"I'm sorry to wake you Bella, but I brought hot water for your bath." She said.

"Thank you." She exited the room and I undressed. I dumped the water into the white marble tub. I stepped in and it felt so good I couldn't even explain it.

I dired off and put fresh clean clothes on. Green traveling trousers, a grey shirt, and black boots. I ran a brush through my hair and headed out.

I continued walking when I ran into someone I did not expect.

"Bilbo? Bilbo!" I embraced the Hobbit in a big hug. He laughed and hugged me back.

"Oh Bella, how lovely to see you!" He said. "What might you be doing here?" He asked.

"I came with Frodo and his other companions. I'm sure you know what happened to him." I sighed with a hit a sad in my tone.

"Ah yes. The lad will wake up, I have no doubt." He said strongly.

"Now, what are you doing here?" I said.

"I think I'm going to be living with the elves for a while. I have a book that I am writing and I need some peace and quiet." He replied. "Well Bella, I must be off now. I will see you again." I gave him a bright smile and nodded. I continued my way where I was going. I stopped at the door and knocked.

"Come in." I walked through Aragorns room and sat on the balcony.

People were galloping on horses through the stone gate. Many different people; eleves, dwarves, an men.

One elf had long golden blonde hair that almost looked white. He had beautiful pale skin that glistened at the sun. His bright blue eyes were nothing I have ever seen before. He meant my gaze and I looked down in embarrassment, my cheeks turning bright red. I quickly looked up and saw that he had done the same and flashed me a brilliant smile. Wow. His horse galloped away and I sighed with disappointment.