Chapter 10 A Snow Day

We all stood in line, on the pathway leading out of Rivendell. We were leaving and saying our goodbyes.

"Farewell Elrond. Hopefully we all shall return safe." I smiled and embraced the elf in a hug.

"Bella, I will greatly miss you. You have the braclet, remember?" He asked.

"Yes. I always wear it." I held up my wrist and he nodded.

"Goodbye Bella."

"Bye Elrond." I smiled and made my way to Arwen.

"You have been a sister towards me, and I will never forget it." I sniffed.

"All will become clear soon child." She smiled. I laughed lightly at our little joke. Her smile faded and became serious.

"Bella, I'm sailing to the Undying Lands with my kin." She said sadly.

"B-but what about Ara-"

"He wants me to go! He said that he can't be king so therefore he wants me to go." A single tear left her eye and slid down her face. I threw my self into her arms and wept.

"Do not cry child. You shall live a long and happy life with Legolas." She cried. I looked over my shoulder and saw Legolas with a sorrow look. I chuckled lightly under my breath.

"I love you Arwen." I hugged her one last time.

"And I love you Bella." She let go and I walked to Legolas. I waved goodbye to my last glance at Rivendell. Legolas held his arms out for me to snuggle in. I felt safe and secure. We walked hand-in-hand out the pathway with the rest of the Fellowship. This was it. This could actually be my last time in Rivedell. I was raised here. Elrond and Arwen raised me. I will never forget them for as long as I live.

***

We decided to take a break. We were walking intil we came to a little green pasture with boulders.

Gandalf, Gimli, and Legolas were on the boulders talking. Frodo and Sam were making dinner. Boromir was teaching Merry and Pippin how to fight and handle a sword.

"Move your feet." Aragorn said as I sat next to him.

"That's very good, Pippin." Merry said.

"Thank ya' Merry." He said. They continued to fight eachother when Boromir accidentally hit Pippins wrist.

"Ouch!" He cried.

"I'm sor-"

"Get him!" Merry cried.

"For the Shire!" Pippin yelled. I laughed along with the three on the ground, wrestling.

"Alright gentlemen." Aragorn stood and lifted Merry and Pippin off of Boromir.

"We never get to have any fun." Pippin murmered.

Boromir stood and looked out at the sky. There was some sort of black cloud coming, even though it was clear and sunny.

"What is that?" Boromir asked.

"It's just a cloud." Gimli grunted.

"Crebain of Dunland!" Legolas yelled. The cloud suddenly burst into a thousand black crows.

"Hide! Hide!"

"Spies of Saruman!" Gandalf yelled. Everyone dived under the rocks and took all of there belongings with them. It seemed like hours past by but the chirping finally stopped and we stood up.

"We must take a different route. Saruman has spies all throughout the Misty Mountains. We will have to go to the Pass of Caradhas." Gandalf looked over to the left and there it was, the Pass of Caradhas, clear as day. This is going to be cold.

I tripped a few times but Legolas caught me. What can I say? I'm clumsy. I heard Frodo let out a little wimped behind me and I turned around. Boromir was holding the ring as if in a trance.

"It is a strange fate, that we have to suffer from such a small thing." He uttered. He continued in his trance intil Aragorn called his name.

"Boromir! Give Frodo the ring."

"As you wish. I care not." He said.

As we continued down the path, it got steeper and steeper. The Hobbits and Gimli had to be carried. Legolas could move swiftly on top of the snow. Lucky elf.

"Thanks for helping me Leggy." I smirked playfully with him.

"Give me your hand." He smiled. I blushed and took it. I was pulled out and he easily helped me glide across the snow without falling into it. Legolas suddenly stopped and ran forward. He came back in seconds.

"There's a fell voice in the air!" He shouted. You could hear chanting over the mountain.

"Saruman! He is trying to take down the mountain!" Gandalf shouted over the whipping winds of the blizzard.

"Make way for the Gap of Rohan. Take west and make way for my city!" Boromir cried back.

"No that will take us too close to Isengard." Aragorn said.

"Let's go to Moria!" Gimli sad roughly.

"Let us let the Ring Bearer decide." Gandalf said gesturing to Frodo.

He looked puzzled and deep in thought until he finally spoke.

"We shall go to through the Mines!" Frodo said.

I sighed and we made our way back down the mountain.

Something I love even more than snow.... Darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all! This was updated really late!:/ sorry. So what did you think? There wasn't enough Legolas and Bella action! But don't worry I'm trying to add more. Maybe there will be some in the next chapter?;) Who knows!!!!!!

Til next time, my bright and fluffy unicorns. Goodbye