Chapter 7 Bow Lesson

I woke up feeling strangely happy. I quickly changed into different clothes and decided to practice shooting my bow.

I walked down the stone path and went into the woods, where the targets were. They were carved into the bark of trees and they were very hard to see, considering they were worn and used. I was the only on there, so it was peaceful and quiet.

I let out a shaky breath and let go of the arrow.

It landed right in the middle of the target, a bullseye. My lips spread to a large grin in victory.

"Very nice." I heard a voice say. I turned around and found Legolas standing with his bow in hand. I blushed and turned around.

"Thanks." I shot another arrow and it hit the first one.

"You are very well trained. I do not see very many women fighting." He said.

"I grew up with my brother so I learned to train and fight like him." I said.

"Hmm. Can I show you a trick, Bella?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied.

He took his bow and arrow and shot it against the bark. It bounced back and shot a bird right in the chest.

"Wow, that was perfect aim!" I shouted. He laughed.

"Now you." He said.

"Uh ok." I pulled my bow and the arrow shot behind Legolas and almost hit him in the face.

"I'm so sorry." I said. He started laughing and I did the same.

"It's fine, here." He took my arm and bow and pulled me close. Our hands were locked together. I looked up and our face were inches apart. We were gazing into eachothers eyes.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." He finally said.

"Thank you." I said shakily.

Little did I know, we were inching closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes ready for whatever was coming. I realized I did want this. I never had a first kiss and I wanted it. He was leaning in and was about to kiss me, when I heard my name being called. I sighed and stepped back. Aragorn was running up the steps yelling my name.

"I'm so sorry, again." I said.

"No, please I'm sorry. Can we, uh-" He was cut off by Aragorn.

"Bella, Elrond needs to speak with you right away." I sighed in annoyance.

"Fine. Lets go." I stated. I shot Legolas a sorrow look and walked with Aragorn. I was so mad right now.

We walked in silence intil he spoke.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Does Elrond even want to speak with me?!" I snapped. "Because to me it seemed liked you just purposely sabotaged me!"

"What? No! I would never do that to you! Lord Elrond needs to talk to you."

"You could've waited til- ya'know- uh nevermind." I said akwardly.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing just forget about it. What does Elrond want?"

"I do not know. He just wishes to speak to you." He answered. We walked on in silence. We stopped in front of Elronds doors and I walked in.

***

Turned out Elrond was just asking about the council that was coming in the next few days.

I was sitting in my bed, lost in my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. Arwen came in and sat on my bed.

"What is troubling you Isabella?" She asked.

"I cannot tell if I am in love. How do you know?" I asked.

"Well, you will have butterflies in your stomache whenever he is around, and he can always make you laugh. And his smile, oh his smile! Will always make you feel better when your upset." She spoke.

"Thank you Arwen, you have helped." I smiled. She nodded and left the room.

I layed down and pulled the covers over me.

So it's decided, I am in love with Legolas Greenleaf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. So this chapter is dedicated to Nightstar24. She left me the most sweetest, nicest comment I have ever recieved. It made my day. Thank you again:) So what did you guys think? And yes, I'm suppose to be Bella. I do that with basically all my books. Yeah, yeah, shoot me, but I love Legolas. So how do you like the love story so far? Leave comments and tell me what you think. Love ya!