1st September 2021

Luna and Rolf were completely depressed about the fact their sons would be leaving them to go to Hogwarts. Mr. Lovegood was the only one ecstatic to learn about his grandsons' performances at school and also to have some peace. Whenever the Scamander's weren't abroad and Luna and Rolf had to work, he ended up babysitting the twins which were a hand full of work, specially Lysander.

"Aunt Luna!" Lily greeted, going to hug her godmother tight.

"Good morning, dear!" Luna smiled, before going to greet the girl's parents. "Ginny, how have you handled this?"

"She cried for three days when Teddy went away." Harry confessed with a laugh, receiving a slap from his wife.

"It'll get better, Lu!" Ginny assured her.

From the distance, Luna saw Percy and Audrey fussing around little Lucy while Molly stood next to them rolling her eyes. The Finnigan's arrived shortly after with a very excited Dylan.

"Where have you put their trunks?" Seamus asked Rolf, who immediately helped him place Dylan's stuff on the same compartment as the twins' and Lucy's. John and Lily said their goodbyes and went inside the train to their compartment with the Wood twins, Hugo and Lie Wong (she had become a good friend to Carter).

"Well, darling." Susan began, pulling Dylan to a tight hug. "Have a good term, will you?"

"Have fun, buddy." Seamus kissed his son's head and brought him to a hug.

The Scamander's were awkwardly looking at each other, not sure of how to say goodbye. Harry and Ginny had excused themselves to talk with Ron and Hermione (they both were ecstatic for Rose's nomination for prefect). Rolf knelt in front of his two sons while Luna placed her arms around his neck.

"Well, boys, I hope you do have fun." Rolf wished.

"Enjoy the pudding." Luna laughed. "It's the best part."

"I'm sure it is." Lorcan agreed, with dreamy eyes.

"Promise us you'll write." Rolf asked of them.

"Of course, Dad." Lysander guaranteed. "And you guys are going to be here for Christmas, right?"

"We plan to, love." Luna smiled. She and her husband would be leaving for Canada in the next day, to research in their tundra. "Now, off you go. I love you both."

"Send my love to grandpa Lovegood." Lorcan requested, hugging his mother while his brother hugged Rolf.

"I will, pumpkin." Luna promised.

The Scamander twins waved goodbye to their aunts and uncles on the Platform and boarded the Hogwarts Express. Lucy was waiting for them inside, together with Dylan. They all proceeded to find their own compartment and settled inside, waving off to their parents through the window.

"I've just realised both my godparents will be in Hogwarts with me. Damn." Lysander commented after a few minutes the train had left the station.

"Why so worried, Lys?" Lucy asked, with a brow lifted. She never really liked Lysander as she loved Lorcan. Despite being identical twins, the two boys were completely different from one another. While Lorcan had a heart of gold, capable of doing anything for his friends and family, Lysander was crabby, always after Molly II to be apart of whatever new evil plan she got going on. Dylan didn't like Lysander too, but he was Lorcan's brother and it would be extremely rude if they asked him to leave their compartment.

"Nothing much." The boy answered with a roll of eyes. The compartment door opened to reveal a brown skinned boy with green eyes and a nice smile. He grinned widely to the sight of the Scamander twins. "PETER!" Lysander enchanted, going to hug his friend.