chapter nineteen

Blair found herself in Derek's loft again. Scott and Stiles were talking to each other in the corner of the loft as everyone else waited for the reveal of the alpha that bit Blair and that was working with the demon version of Allison.

"Okay, let's just tell them now." Stiles said as he walked back over the pack, "The alpha is Jackson."

"You have got to be kidding me." Lydia sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Him?" Derek asked, "How?"

"Jackson?" Blair questioned, "The Kanima dude?" Blair didn't know much about Jackson. She knew he was a huge jerk, dated Lydia, and was a homicidal lizard that turned into a werewolf but then decided to move to London for whatever reason. This was a surprise to her, she didn't like the fact the one who bit her was Jackson but she supposed it didn't bother her too much since she was part of Scott's pack. 

"Stiles and I were walking around today and we saw Jackson. So, we approached him and asked what he was doing back home. Jackson said he was just visiting old friends, but it was easy to tell he was lying and that he is an alpha." Scott explained.

"Since Jackson isn't a true alpha, our best guess is that he joined a pack and killed his alpha to become one." Stiles said, "He's the one that bit Blair and that's been helping with the resurrections."

"Great, just great. The wolf who bit me is a total psychopath." Blair replied, giving a thumbs up.

"Now, we need to find a way to get him and that will be the hard part." Scott said and Blair sighed. She knew it was going to be a long night.

~-~-

The next day approached and Blair sat at home in her pajamas. She didn't come home until midnight and had to sneak through her window since it took forever to come up with a semi-decent plan but could still end up with someone being killed.

Blair was sitting on her coach with the t.v on but was mainly focused on trying to do her homework. She only had a few pages left, and was determined to finish within the next hour since she had to study for midterms that were coming up in a few weeks.

She was then interrupted by the sound of her doorbell ringing. Of course, she thought, when I actually try to be productive. She got up from the couch and swung her front door open, "Liam?"

"Hi." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"I finished all my homework and Mason is out of town." He shrugged and Blair laughed.

"So I'm the second choice."

"No, not exactly." Liam replied.

"It's cool, but-uh I'm actually trying to productive." 

"I won't be a distraction."

"Yeah, okay." Blair nodded, "Come in, but take your shoes off." She walked back upstairs and sat her on couch. Blair then closed her textbooks since she knew that she was going to get no work done.

"Are you okay about this whole Jackson thing?" Liam asked as he sat next to her on the couch.

"I'll be fine. I'm not even apart of Jackson's pack so it doesn't bother me too much." Blair replied. She was telling the truth. Her alpha was Scott and didn't feel bad for herself just because the one who bit her is completely insane. At first, she wasn't happy but she began not to care anymore.

"Do you have a plan of your own?"

She shrugged, "Sort of. I'm trying to think of one incase the other one fails, but it's a work in progress. Do you have a back-up plan?"

"I don't have a back up plan. I'm just sticking with the same plan." Liam replied, "But... I do have another plan."

"Which is?" Blair asked. 

"This." Liam replied. He leaned in towards Blair and she felt her breath get cut short. The distance between them was closed in a quick amount of time. Blair was somewhere between the lines of happy but nervous. She spent all of her time trying deny her feelings for Liam, but this ensured how she felt. She liked him. She liked him a lot.

Blair hooked her arms around his neck and his arms tightened around her waist. This was Blair's first kiss. She was always determined to save it for someone who really mattered to her and for someone she actually liked. To Blair, this couldn't have played out in a better way.

Liam pulled away and a smile formed on his face, "So, I was-"

"Just shut up." Blair laughed and began pulling him back towards her, but was interrupted by a sound of a large crash. They both got off the couch and turned around, seeing a boy with light brown standing in front of Blair's living room. Both of the teens knew it had to be Jackson.

"Sorry to stop your make out session, but I need to talk to Blair." Jackson ran towards Liam, immediately overpowering him then Blair hissed at Jackson and tried to claw his chest, but he caught onto her hand and twisted it behind her back. 

Liam got back up and tried attacking Jackson, but Jackson picked Liam up by the neck and threw him to the other side of the hallway. Before Blair could react to anything, she got hit in the head by a hard object and fell to the ground.

--------

Well, we got a Bliam kiss and Jackson ruining the moment. And Jackson being the alpha. Dramatic chapter.

Thoughts on Jackson being the alpha and the first ever Bliam kiss??

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!