chapter 4

Liam walked into Derek's loft. Everyone was gathered around a rectangular table and seemed to be into a deep and serious conversation. He walked over and stood next to Scott. "What's going on?"

"You know, the usual, normal Beacon Hills drama." Stiles replied, "Guess what? Our town is now apparently demon infested!"

"What Stiles means." Lydia said, interrupting her boyfriend of ten months. "There's been cases of people turning into demons for the past couple weeks. There's been ten people who have been admitted into Eichen House because of claiming they saw demons."

"That's not even the worst part." Kira spoke up.

"The people who are turning into demons are being brought back from the dead. Literally." Scott told his beta.

"Yep, we're basically turning into The Lazarus Affect movie." Stiles replied and put his thumb up.

"Then what do we do?" Liam asked. When everyone graduated and went to college, he began to feel lonely. He still had Mason, but now he was the only one left in high school while the rest of the pack was in college and living all near each other. Stiles and Lydia had an apartment together, Scott lived in a dorm room, and Kira and Malia lived in a dorm room together. Liam was the only one left that was in high school.

"Is there even anything we can do?" Malia asked, "We're talking about people coming back from the dead. Why are they turning into demons?"

"Because their souls are at rest." Derek said as he walked down his staircase and stood next to Lydia at the front of the table. "Just because the body is there, doesn't mean the soul is. A body brought back to life is basically a demons playground."

Scott's phone then rang, and he saw it was his mom. Everyone waited but then grew worried as Scott had a concerned look on his face. "We need to get to the hospital."

"What? Why?" Stiles asked.

"A girl was found laying on the street, almost dead. My mom wants me to see the body. She said that the girl could've been bitten." Scott explained as he began walking out of Derek's loft.

"Bitten? You're the only alpha in town though." Stiles replied.

"I know. That's one of the reasons why my mom needs me to see the body." 

~-~-

Melissa McCall managed to sneak Scott into the hospital room to see the body. Everyone else waited outside the door and anxiously waited for him to come out. Scott opened the hospital room door and his mom followed behind. "The girl was bit. She was bit by another alpha."

"Who could the alpha possibly be?" Stiles asked, "There's no other alpha in Beacon Hills."

"It couldn't be Satomi's pack." Liam spoke up, "They're not in town right now."

"Then there's another alpha in Beacon Hills." Malia shrugged. 

"Great, we just need more problems to deal with." Stiles sighed.

"Scott, how is her condition? Because if she can't survive the bite then she dies." Kira asked.

"She's unstable and unconscious. There's really not much that can be done. This is being ruled as another animal attack." 

Everyone's facial expression darkened. When someone is bit, they aren't in unstable condition. They aren't unconscious either. Whoever this girl was had a chance of not surviving the bite.

"Guys, don't immediately think of the negative. The same thing happened to me when I got bit. She's just having a different reaction. The only thing we should worry about is the demons and the other alpha in town. This girl will be fine. If she wasn't, then that weird black blood would be dripping from her." Lydia said. She didn't want to become discouraged because the girl was in unstable condition. Lydia was in the same position when she got bite from the alpha. She had a different reaction and was unconscious for a long time. 

"Wait, Scott, who even is this girl?" Stiles asked.

Scott shrugged, "She's a junior at the high school. Liam may know her. Her name is Blair Peterson."

--------------

So somehow this story has over 100 reads so I would like to thank you all so much! I know this all starts in a very broad way but we will learn more about the characters as the story continues on. So trust me on this!

If Blair does survive, then what do you think she would become? And who do you think the other alpha is?

Thank you all for reading!