Fighting The Memory

*Author's Note*

Hi Guys ! So I've Noticed A Couple Of Reads And Votes Which Is Good :) , But Not Really Enough To Know For Sure If People Are Actually Liking This So! For Part 4 Could I Maybe Get Hmmm 4 to 6 Comments And Five Votes In All ? If Soo I'll Add One Of The Very Imp Part Of The Imagine . THANKS !! :D

------------------------------------------

Part Three

I miss my computer; I’d rather be on it “fixing” a virus than doing this.

Only thirty minutes into the second session and our parents were asked to leave. The instructor said that this was a “private session”.

The guys and I were sat down at a table with the instructor, another lady who had dark skin and long brown hair, another man who was also dark skinned of short stature and bald, and another guy in yoga pants and a muscle shirt; I’m assuming he’s gay.

“Welcome to session two boys! How are you guys feeling?” the instructor asked with a broad smile.

“I feel great,” replied Rayan with his fingers clutched onto the table. He sounded like a six year old boy who had a cold. I would offer him a tissue if I had one.

I think he’s the only one out of the group to know why we’re here.

“Anyone else feeling great?” the instructor asked scanning over all of us.

Still going by my tough guy roll, I Kanye shrug my shoulders and pretend not to care when in reality I was going crazy thinking about the question in my head.

“Okay, okay. Well you guys already know me as Instructor Candice. Now meet Mr. Walter Millsap the third,” she said gesturing towards the first guy. He faintly grinned and gave a small wave.

“Ms. Lakeisha Gamble.”

“Just Keisha,” the woman responded stretching those almost black lips of hers. I heard around school that if someone has black lips that means they smoke a lot. I hate smoke. I might have to stay away from Keisha.

“And your temporary choreographer Mr. Stephano Guille.”

He nodded his head folding his fingers and placing his hands onto of the table.

“So, I bet you guys are wondering why you are here if your parents haven’t told you already.”

I shifted in my seat, finally the answer to my nerving question that won’t be silenced in my head.

She looked around at all of us and smirked. Rayan was smiling even wider; he definitely knew something. Craig was starting to look interested and Chres looked like he was ready to doze off again. And I sat here still in my tough exterior mode probably looking like an idiot from trying so hard.

“Your parents believed in each one of you so much that they spent their precious time and money getting you here for this moment that will possibly change your lives forever.”

I could barely sit still. I was so excited now. What was she going to say? What is this moment that is about to happen? Why is it so special? Why is it so special that it is going to change my life forever? Better yet, will it change it for the better?

“This test will decide whether you are in or out. Rayan knows what I’m talking about because I can see him practically jumping in his seat.”

Everyone’s eyes landed on Rayan and he left out a huff unable to lower his smile. His cheeks must be burning from being stretched out for so long.

“So now, you will be escorted to another room with Mr. Stephano and your test will be prepared for, for the next three days. Then the REAL test will be given on day four with Walter, Keisha, and I as the judges,” she says almost too excitedly.