two

Nash Grier

It's been only two hours and this camp is already boring as fuck. But there is one thing.. or should I say someone who has my attention. I don't know his name but I plan on finding out. I'm so sorry Jack.. but this fairly short man with the dark hair is VERY attractive.

When that smiley boy came to talk to me he gave me and Jack our room numbers. Unfortunately I'm not sharing with Jack.

I was walking my way to my cabin along with my suitcase when I saw that dark haired man saying bye and kissing that blonde boy. He walked the opposite direction and the blonde boy came my way.

I hurried into my cabin not wanting him to see me. As I walked in I noticed that smiley kid Shawn talking to another kid in the same shirt as him.

"Um hi." I said awkwardly waving.

"Oh! Hi Nash! Nash this is Matthew, Matthew this is Nash!" Shawn said very excitingly.

"Hi Matthew." I said reaching out to take his hand.

"Just call me Matt." He said shaking my hand.

I walked to the bottom bunk on the other side of the cabin that wasn't taken. In this cabin there were only two bunks and a bathroom. It was quite small if you ask me.

I started unpacking and as I did I heard a groan.

"Ew, this cabin is way too small and dirty." I turned around to see the blonde boy from earlier.

"And you are?" Matthew asked.

"Be nice Matt!" Shawn pushed him a little. "What is your name?"

The blonde kid looked at me before turnin his attention back to Shawn then answering. "I'm um, Jack." He smiled.

Wow. He has the same name as my boyfriend. I have a feeling I won't like this new 'Jack' very much.

"Well I'm Shawn, this is Matt," He said pointing to Matt and then he pointing to me. "And that's Nash. You'll be sleeping above him.

Jack gasped. "I HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE TOP?! OH NO! I CAN'T!"

"You could just fucking say something instead of yelling. I'll move to the top." I said, grabbing all of my stuff and leading it to the top.

He ran up to me and pinned me into a bone crushing hug. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!"

I gulped. "Yeah... your welcome."

He let go and started unpacking his things.

"I wish I could share a cabin with Cameron." He pouted.

"Whose Cameron?" I asked.

"Oh! Cameron's my boyfriend." So that's the dark haired man's name. Cute.

"Youre gay?" Shawn chimed in.

"Of course I am!" Jack turned around looking at Shawn.

"So am I! I just love men so much." Shawn said.

"Gross." Matt said leaving the cabin. I chuckled.

"What's so funny," Shawn looked down at his clipboard. "Grier." He smirked.

"Oh I know you didn't just use his last name!" Jack said laughing.

I laughed this time. "Matt's an asshole. Why's he even here?"

"Don't ask me." Shawn said putting his hands up in surrender.

"So are you like a camp leader here?" Jack asked Shawn.

"Why yes. It gets me points in this group I'm in at school!" Shawn smiled his big smile.

"That's cool. What do you do here?" Jack asked.

"Well I have this clipboard that has your names and the reason as to why you are here. I'll be like your personal counselor these few weeks. Is that cool?" Shawn asked.

"That's fine!" Jack said.

I chimed in to the conversation. "So Shawn, are you gonna try and help us change our ways?"

He nodded. "I will try my best."

"Well if you wanna try and help me stop having sex with my boyfriend go ahead but I don't think it will work." I said, Jack and I laughing.

"Why are you even here?!" Jack said giggling.

"That is a very odd reason. But it does say it in these papers. Wow, some people are just messed up now a days." Shawn said.

"Wait so youre gay too?!" Jack said jumping up and down.

"Uh.. yeah." Why are they so excited? It's not like its that exciting....

"We can be gay besties!" Jack said.

I'd prefer not to because your boyfriend is fucking hot.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" A voice I've never heard before said.

"Cammy! Yes!" Jack squealed.

Oh no. Cameron.

He opened the door and God... I almost fainted. I'm pretty sure my mouth was hanging down to the floor. I bet Cameron had a big cock. I bet he would fuck me into the future. I bet he's good with his mouth and his large hands.

Jack ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Hi." Jack said nuzzling his face into his neck.

"Who are you?" I glued my eyes to his and that's when I knew I was about to faint for sure.

"Who me?" I asked.

"Of course. Who else?"

"Well Sh- Oh." I guess Shawn had left when I was daydreaming. "I'm uh- Nash." Cameron walked over to me.

"Hi Nash, I'm Cameron." He shook my hand. Dear lord.

He kissed Jack on the lips before leaving.

"Isn't he just great?" Jack asked.

"Totally." Hot.

•••••••••••

okay!! soooo whose pov should be next?

GILINSKY OR CAM?

Sorry this was so short!! ill try to make them longer!!

HOPE YALL LIKE THIS SO FAR!

luuuuvvv

megggg