Chapter Two

As i wake up around 10:47, i rub my eyes to adjust my vision to my room. I grab my phone and check my notifications (as every other teenager in the world). All i see are videos and pictures that my bestfriend tagged me in, but i stumbled across a notification that caught my eye. It was a twitter notification by Grayson. I was always notified when he tweeted. As i remembered that he was announcing the contest winners today, my heart started pounding as i  clicked on the notification. As i read through the tweet my smile that i had on before was fading. I kept reading and read that these two girls @juliebaaabe and @emilyxo girls won. As i read the last sentence from the tweet i started freaking out!! I screamed at the top of my lungs and had tears of joy running down my cheeks. I'm guessing my mom heard me because i heard her run up stairs, and she had barged into my room. She asks me if everything was okay, if i was hurt. I showed her the tweet. As she read the last sentence "And last but not least.. @BbyElyy." She congratulated me and hugged me. I can't believe I'm going to be texting Grayson Dolan for a whole month. That whole day i was nothing but gratefully happy. No one would be able to ruin my day. I had to wait 3 days for the month of June to start because i wouldn't be able to message him until June 1st. I waited anxiously for June 1st to arrive.