chapter 4

•Bella'sPOV•                                                                                                                                                  

   Not too soon after he gasped, he was acting unusual and not like what I had expected. He seemed like he was whispering something to Daniel that wasn't good, and I could tell just from Daniel's facial expressions. They were arguing, roughly whispering to each other and I was really starting to panic. Once he was done, Daniel sauntered over to me, with one hand on his hip and the other running through his hair.

"Bella let's go." Daniel sniffled. My heart sank to my stomach.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Daniel had his hand on my back and gently pushing me out the door.

"Daniel, what's going on?" He carefully shut the door behind us and sat on the stairs to the front porch.

"Dad wasn't expecting you... And he isn't happy about it." He put his head in his hands and took in a deep breath.

"Really? What did he say?"

"Well I told him that you were going to be staying here for a few months so it wouldn't be a big deal but he flipped on me and said he..."

"Said he what Daniel?"

"He said he doesn't care to see you and you would have to find another place to stay." I felt like someone had just punched me in the throat. I was lost for words; I wasn't expecting this to even happen.

"I'm so sorry Bella." Daniel's eyes were tearing up, his voice cracking, his nose sniffling.

"I-it's fine really. I'll go home. But I'm so happy I finally got to meet you and the rest of the boys. It was so nice seeing my other family." I sat next to him on the steps and pulled him into a hug.

"No Bella. You're not going home. You came here to see the other half of your family for a few months, not twenty minutes. And if dad isn't apart of it, fuck it cause he doesn't really matter." I laughed at the fact that he cared so much for me to be here.

"But where am I going to stay Daniel? There isn't any where to stay by myself."

"There's houses by the ocean that you can rent out for as long as you want.  And you don't have to stay by yourself."

"Okay, what do you mean?"

"You, me, and the rest of the boys rent one house for the three months you're here."

"You're insane. It's mad expensive to rent a house for three months."

"We'll take care of it. Trust me, it'll be heaps of fun."

"Alright Daniel Sahyounie. I hope you're right." And with that, Daniel smiled, stood up and lent me a hand, and we were off to tell the guys.

Daniel went to tell dad what the plan was, while I went in the backyard to explain our plan to the boys.

"So he just said no to you staying here?" Jai yelled, swinging at the Ping-Pong ball coming at him.

"Pretty much."

"Wow that's fucked up. How could he say no to his daughter."

"I don't understand it myself, but Daniel and I came up with a way for me to stay." The boys all turned to  me.

"And what is that?"

"We all rent a house by the ocean for the three months I'm here." They all looked at each other, and nodded. Then Jai spoke up.

"Let's do it miss Sahyounie."

I giggled with excitement.

"Really? You guys would do it?"

"Of course, for you Bella. I'm sure mum would be fine with it." Beau said, taking a sip of his water.

"And I'm sure my mum would be okay with it too." James chimed in.

"Okay good. I'm so happy you all would do it for me."

"Well, why wouldn't we?"

"I just met all of you."

"Ha that doesn't mean shit. You're our little sister now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

UPDATED

what do you think of the twist with dad?

sorry I haven't updated sooner, school just started for me so I've been busy.

hope you guys enjoy, comment if you want an update soon!

Lots of love- mya xoxox (weheartjai)