chapter 2

•Bella's POV•

   I looked at my mom in shock. She was wiping away her tears, forcing a smile at me.

"Uh mum, why didn't you tell me for such a long time?" I asked confused, mad, upset, and happy all at the same time.

"Well I was waiting until I thought it was an appropriate time to tell you.. When your father and I split when you were just a baby, he took your brother and left me to take care of you. They live in Melbourne, about an hour from here." Of course I felt terrible for asking now. Her and my father splitting really seemed to upset her, especially since she doesn't get to see her son grow up.

While I let her clean herself up and get ready for bed, I looked up my brother's name on Google, found his twitter and Instagram, it was crazy seeing that tons of adoring fans loved my brother. I found out he was in a group called the Janoskians, a YouTube comedy group. Weird that I've never heard or seen them before, since I only live an hour away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning, to bags upon bags of my stuff packed up on the floor of my bedroom. I rubbed my eyes and carefully walked out of my room and downstairs. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the air, my mum knows my two favourite things. I sat at the dining table, and my mum walked over a plate of eggs and 3 strips of bacon over to me.

"Good morning Bella. I thought I would make you a nice last breakfast before your big day." As I took in a fork full of eggs, I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wwwhat?" I laughed.

"Well Bella, I decided to pack your bags for you and send you to Melbourne to meet the other half of your family!" She gave me a hug, and danced around the kitchen. I gasped, in shock, but in excitement.

"Oh my god mum!" I ran up to her and hugged her tight once again.

"You leave in a half hour, get yourself ready my love." She said. I finished off my breakfast and took a quick shower, applied some makeup, straightened my hair, and threw on the outfit my mum left on my dresser. And before I knew it, I said goodbye to my mum who had tears in her eyes, and left for Melbourne.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Jai's POV--

So I heard that Daniel apparently has a sister?! He told me early this morning, and told me she was coming to see us for a few months?! I was a little confused at first, but then I thought, hey, maybe she's hot.

We waited at Daniel's house for a bit, playing Ping-Pong in the backyard.

Then we heard a car horn beep in the front. We knew it had to be her. As all the boys ran, I went to go with them all, but Daniel's hand pulled me back.

"Hey. I know all the boys have girlfriends, and you don't. So I know there's a good chance of you trying to get with Bella. I'm telling you right now. We may be best friends, but don't you dare hurt my baby sister. And if you do, there will only be four Janoskians left." Daniel said, walking after the guys. Didn't know he would be so overprotective... And I don't know, I don't think I'll fall for Daniel's sister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Bella's POV--

After the what-seemed-like-forever car ride, the driver finally pulled up to a white house, and 3 boys ran out from the backyard to greet me. They were all standing there, waiting for me to get out of the car. Boy I was nervous. I glanced at the driver and handed him the money, and I took in one big breath of air and opened the car door.