chapter 6

•Bella's POV•

    Jai and I got out of the car, and he got a
trolley and I made a joke about getting in it, but he lifted me up and sat me right in it. I thought it was the cutest thing, and the parking lot was dead since it was pretty late so he pushed me around in circles until i couldn't see straight.

   He continued to push me into the store, and we picked out things we needed for the next few months. We bought simple things that would last a while like pop tarts and cookies and all that junk, and we had the best time. The workers probably would have kicked us out if we weren't buying anything; Jai pushed the trolley fast down each isle, and you could hear our laughs on the other side of the earth.

   And, maybe Jai isn't as weird as I thought. He was hilarious and a major flirt, but he knew how to talk to me and what made me happy, we spent like three hours dancing to the store music and buying what we needed, which was past the time Daniel had told us to be home.

   I didn't want to piss Daniel off by being home late, but Jai was making a boring event like food shopping into an exciting one. At that point, I was so happy he came.

After we were done getting everything we needed, we went to check out and of course, Jai didn't bring enough money. I had left my wallet back at the house, and we couldn't put any items back because the cashier had already bagged it all.

"Shit." I whispered under my breath to Jai, and he giggled, flashing off his adorable smile. He bit his lip, as the cashier stared at us, waiting for one of us to pay the $70.

"Uh," Jai handed him the $30 he had on him, and we sprinted out of the store with the trolley.

"Hey!! Excuse me what do you think- come back here you still owe me!" He shouted, limping to the door but Jai and I were already at the car throwing the bags into the trunk.

"I will get you for this, you stupid teens," the cashier spit, and walked back inside.

Jai laughed, and mimicked the cashier's voice, which left me dying. We got in the car and drove off, blasting Fetty Wap the whole way, and it was the very first time I had felt free. I dropped my head onto Jai's shoulder as he was driving, and I could feel his free hand inching it's way towards mine.

Luckily, Daniel wasn't in the car with us because Jai wouldn't be seeing tomorrow if he was. oops.

Then I felt Jai's fingertips touch mine, and I looked out the window avoiding his eyes. I then slipped my fingers in between his, and my whole body got the chills, then I looked at him and he already had his eyes fixed on me, and he looked back at the road.

Already making the first move and we've only known each other for 7 hours.

We approached our house, and I helped Jai bring in the bags and I took in a deep breath before opening the front door, knowing Daniel would be on the other side yelling about how late we were.

I opened the door, and Daniel was sitting on the couch, and I could tell he was prepared and waiting for us to walk in.

"Uh why were you so late? I told you an hour." He said, jogging over to me and grabbing a couple of things.

"We bought a little more than we thought, and there was a bit of traffic on the way there." Jai chimed in, helping me avoid Daniels question.

"Alright, well I hope you weren't doing anything stupid."

Jai and I glanced at each other when we were putting away the food items in the kitchen, and he held up his finger to his mouth signaling me to not mention the whole cashier thing. I giggled, thinking back to what happened and hoped we never saw that cashier again.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
I finally updated woo! but Jai and Bella already gettin close oopssss *smirk emoji* hope you guys like it <3
lots of love- mya xoxo