6: Old and New Feelings Blossom

♡ Gail Smith ♡

Today is a special day.

Today is the first day of Victoria on becoming a Voice major. 

"I'm really nervous. What if I'm not good enough?" Victoria panics, tugging my arm.

We're on our way to the 'Ti' recording studio where Victoria is tasked to sing one more song from her works. 

"You're going to be fine." I smiled.

She just nodded her head, nervousness and anxiety is visibly drawn on her face.

Fortunately, after she sang one of her songs, the manager really liked it. The manager left afterwards because of some unexpected errands he has to do.

And so, our crazy directioner roomies-slash-friends insisted on coming with us.

It's a good thing Paul allowed to it after giving it a deep thought.

That's why, the six of us, including Danica, Kari, Quinn and Leah are specially invited in Victoria's special interview from One Direction themselves.

I bet Niall's looking fantastic today just so he can impress Victoria. ;)

"This is so exciting! Other fans are outside waiting while we (squeals) are going to an exclusive interview with them." Kari squeals, fixing the hems of her skirt.

"It's not like we're the ones being interviewed but I'm nervous as hell." Quinn says nervously, wringing her fingers.

"Eep! I can't believe this! I want to ask the boys a lot of questions! Oh my gosh, this is the first time we're meeting them privately." Danica squeals with delight.

It's obvious the girls are rather excited.

We were about to enter the studio but the four girls stopped us.

"Uh, what is it now?" I inquired.

"We have to look presentable for them. I mean-- what do you think of my outfit?" Danica asked shyly.

She's wearing a loose red and white striped t-shirt and gray leggings. 

"You look nice." I answered, thinking of a safe choice of 'adjective'. 

I don't want to come with them and return back to the dorm only for clothes!

"Yeah, very Louis-like." Victoria chuckled.

"That's a relief. I've been searching my closet for something celebrity wise and decent to wear." Dani sighed.

"How do I look??" Quinn asked, looking very dainty and pretty in her black pencil skirt and pink ruffled top.

"You look like an office lady. Meh." Leah says, rocking her T-shirt, letterman jacket and jeans.

"It looks presentable to me rather than what you're wearing, Leah." Victoria chuckled.

"Meh. I would always choose comfort." Leah answered sheepishly.

"Gee, do you really like Zayn? You don't even dress up for him." Quinn questioned.

"The other day I wore a dress for him. A dress for crying out loud!" Leah explained.

"Yeah, that's pretty new from Leah." Dani shrugged.

"Exactly! Don't you dare question my love for Zayn." Leah hissed.

"Whatever you say." Quinn says, facepalming herself.

"What about me?" Kari asked in her red and white striped sleeveless dress.

"Looking pretty Louis to me." I grinned, noticing red and stripes-- two of Louis' signature looks.