Chapter 20

~ Morgan's POV~

"Guess who's back in Magcon?" Jack smiled walking over. Oh my god. "Oh my god." I said jumping up hugging my brother. "Thank you Jack. Oh my god. I love you so much." I said wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. Jack laughed and removed my arms from him. I felt arms go around my waist, causing me to turn around. "Oh my god." I said smiling. Johnson put his head in the crook of my neck, as I put my fingers in his hair. "This is amazing." I felt Jack breathe out into my neck, tickling me slightly. "I know." I said slowly. "This is awkward." Gilinsky said slowly. "Guys. I'm tired. I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said waving at everyone. "Bye." Everyone said going back to what they were doing. I walked into the house and walked straight up to my room. I grabbed some pajamas and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and walked back out. I saw JJ sitting on my bed. "Hi." I smiled. "Hello beautiful." Jack said causing me to blush. "It's cool if I sleep over, right?" Jack asked laying down. "Yeah. Get a shower so my bed doesn't smell like firewood and smoke." I said pulling him up gently.

Jack laughed and stood up fully kissing my cheek lightly. "I'll be back." He said walking into the bathroom. I laughed and walked into my closet grabbing him clothes. "Here." I said handing him the clothes through the door. "Thanks." Jack laughed closing the door. I heard the shower turn on so I hopped onto my bed and turned on my computer. I went on twitter for the first since I was fired from Magcon and saw my notifications were crazy. I read through them and saw a bunch from the Magcon family. I smiled at their worry and telling me to turn my phone on. I tweeted out after I saw Bart tweet about me rejoining the force. @MorganGilinsky_37: Excited to say I am back with Magcon. Not to sure if I'll be performing but I'll be there. I tweeted it quickly and then saw how many retweets I got. I went through the favorite and rts and followed people back. I saw them change their names to ILYSM MORGAN or TYSM MORGAN. I smiled and tweeted a few saying I loved them and thanked them.

I heard the shower turn off which caused my head to go up. Jack was standing there shirtless causing me to blush. I saw him walk over and lock my door before walking towards my bed. He laid down and wrapped his arms around my waist. I closed my computer and turned towards Jack. "Hello." I said softly still looking at his chest. "Hey." Jack chuckled out. "Sorry." I blinked looking into his eyes. "It's fine." Jack said leaning down putting his head on top of mine. "Are we going to sleep or?" I asked smiling. "Nope." Jack said kissing me lightly before pulling away. I smiled and kissed him for a few minutes before pulling away. "Can we sleep now?" I asked laughing. Jack laughed and nodded. "Goodnight Morgan." "Goodnight Jack" I fell asleep thinking about Taco Bell once again.

"Morgan. We have school today." Jack said shaking me slightly. "No." I said groaning. "Yeah." Jack said pulling me up. I looked at my phone and saw it was six in the morning. "We have an hour. Let's go." Jack said smiling. "Okay." I said sitting up, rubbing my eyes. I walked into my closet and picked out a quick outfit. I walked into my bathroom passing JJ and got changed and did my hair/makeup. I ran downstairs and saw Jack, JJ, and Delilah in the kitchen. I grabbed a breakfast bar and ate that quickly. "Leggo." I said hopping into the mud room, grabbing my penny board. We all walked outside and rode down the street towards school. We got to school and we walked to our lockers. "See you guys later." I said walking to my homeroom. "Bye." They all chorused walking their separate ways. I sat down in the middle and pulled my phone out taking a selfie and posted it with a caption.

"Ms. Gilinsky. Nice to see you're back." Mr. Brown said walking in. "Nice to be back." I said smiling. My homeroom was Algebra and my school has double math periods so I'm stuck here for two periods. I laid my head down and focused on Mr. Brown's boring talk about how HBO was having a movie marathon all night.

LUNCH TIME:

"Yooo." I said sitting down at my table with my lunch. I packed my lunch last night btw. "Hey." Grace said smiling. I pulled out my sandwich and began eating. I drank my beverage as I felt someone wrap and arm around me. "Hello." JJ said smiling. "Hi." I said returning to my food. My brother sat down with Delilah and everyone pulled out food. "Here." My brother said handing me a rice crispie treat. "Yes." I said taking it causing the table to laugh. I split it in half and handed half to JJ. "Thanks he said as he took a grape from my container. I frowned at him before finishing my food. We have two periods left and we just so happened to have them together. "Gilinsky. Johnson." Mrs. Ries said walking towards her desk. "Mrs. Ries." I smiled at her. She was probably my favorite teacher mainly because she pretended to give us detentions in front of the class but she never really did. She mainly did it to Jack, JJ, Delilah, the squad, and me. She's pretty cool. "Take your seats." She told the class. School went on and at the end of the day, let's just say, shit happened.

        "Hey guys." Veronica said, squealing. I groaned and smiled. "Hi, Veronica." I gritted. "So. Jack. Friday night? Wanna do something?" She asked my brother grabbing his hand. "I'm good." Jack said pulling his hand away. "You weren't saying that a year ago." She scoffed out flipping her hair. "I was 17 a year ago." Jack said trying to walk away. "Jack. I got this." I said pushing him away slowly. "What are you gonna do? You fucking fat bitch." Veronica snarled at me causing me to frown. "Ouch. Jeez. That's totally the first time I heard that line from you." I said as I saw her raise her hand about to slap me. I caught her hand and bent it behind her back causing her to scream. "Leave. My. Brother. Alone." I said pushing her as she ran away to her friends. "That was hot." Johnson said causing my brother to glare at him while I blushed.

      "Let's just go." I said grabbing my bag and walking down to our bus. I walked on and saw Michael. I sat down behind him and smiled. "Michael." I said laughing. "Babeeeeeeee. Hug me." Michael said standing up pulling me into his seat. Michael has a girlfriend named Alexandria and she's one of my best friends. I saw JJ walk on the bus and he frowned before sitting where I was previously sitting. "Sit with lover boy." Michael whispered as Jack frowned at his phone. "Okay." I said crawling onto Jack's lap. "Hi." Jack said looking down at his hands. I grabbed one and rubbed a circle on his thumb. "Were you jealous?" I asked him, whispering in his ear. I heard him gulp before shaking his head no. "If you were, that's hot." I said kissing just under his ear.  "What would you do if I were?" Jack asked putting his hands on my ass. "I'd do lots of things." I said resting my forehead against his. "Really?" Jack asked, a hopeful glint in his eyes. "Really." I said my grazing his. Jack pushed his lips against mine causing me to laugh and pull away.

        "Not on the bus." I said as people got off at their stops. Ours was the last one as always. "Ugh fuck." Jack said leaning his head back as I felt his friend. I put one of my hands on Jack's thigh causing his bulge to raise. I smiled and leaned my head onto his chest. "Ugh can the bus hurry up." Jack said as he put his bag on and grabed mine as the bus came to a stop. Jack basically ran off the bus with my brother saying, "Use protection." Causing me to blush. Jack sprinted to his house causing me to laugh. Jack fumbled with his keys for a minute before unlocking the door and dropping our bags. Luckily none of Jack's family was home. Jack locked the door before smashing his lips onto mine. I smiled as Jack walked up stairs, with our lips connected. I pulled away and laughed as Jack breathed heavily. "Morgan."Jack whined as I felt his friend. "What?" I asked innocently. "Stop that." He said moaning slightly. I smiled before putting my head in his neck.

         Jack sat down on his bed and I was on his lap. "Morgan, are you okay with all of this?" Jack asked slowly, making sure I was fine with what was happening and what's about to happen. "Yes. But first, what are we?" I asked Jack pulling out of his neck, staring into his eyes. "We can be whatever you want to be." Jack said seriously. "Boyfriend and girlfriend good?" I asked him biting my lip. "Perfect. Now, don't bite your lip if you don't want me to get sexually frustrated." Jack said causing me to laugh. "Whatever." I said before kissing Jack. Jack leaned back so he was laying down and I was straddling him. "Morgan." Jack said as I pulled away. "Yeah?" I asked him. "Are you sure you want to do this now? It could be even more special if we wait." Jack said causing me to awe. "Do you wanna wait?" I asked him leaning onto his chest. "If you wouldn't mind. I'd like it to be special." Jack said. "Then we'll wait." I said leaning up and kissing him. "You basically just humped me." Jack said, as I felt his friend poke up. "You're so sexually frustrated." I said laughing causing Jack to blush. "Kinda." Jack said making me laugh more. "Stop." Jack whined as I bounced on him. "I'm sorry oh my god." I said laughing.

        "No you aren't." Jack said causing me to laugh. "You're right." I said getting up from Jack's stomach and laying beside him."Morgan?'' Jack asked. "Yeah?" I said back. "Do you see a future in us?" Jack asked looking at me seriously. "Honestly, I do." I said blushing. "I do too." Jack said smiling. I blushed more before kissing Jack softly. "Morgan, would it be weird for me to tell you something serious?" Jack asked me causing my stomach to flip. "Say what?" I asked. "Morgan Rose Gilinsky. I love you." Jack said causing me to turn bright red. "I love you too." I said causing Jack to smile. "Really?" Jack asked. "Really, really." I said smiling.