Chapter 13

~Morgan's POV~

After we finished eating we went out to the car and drove to the show place. Us four would be the last ones there considering everyone drove early in the morning. Jack was driving and Mahogany and I were in the backseat. Jacob had his phone plugged in but I was tired of his music. "Okay." I said leaning across the gear thing. I unplugged Jacob's phone causing the music to stop. I plugged in my phone and Ordinary by Ricky Dillon turned on. "I don't give a what!" I screamed when it came to that part. I vined it considering I didn't talk the whole song. Mahogany squealed and Jack and Jacob screamed like girls. I laughed and ended the Vine. I posted it, tagging all my friends in it. "Can you not." Jacob said getting out of the car. I laughed and we all got out of the vehicle. We all ran/walked into the building and Bart was stood there. "Hey guys." He said moving over slightly. We all walked past him and walked through the door. "So. 5 Seconds of Summer is great am I right ladies." I stated as we walked into the room with everyone. They laughed and I sat on the floor. "This sucks. I feel like a girl." I said messing with Mahogany's skirt.

"I think you look nice." Carter shouted pointing at me. "How the hell did you hear me? I was whispering." I shouted. "I'm Asian bitch." Carter said, jokingly. I laughed and walked out of the room. I walked toward the stage and sat behind it. This time I would be the first person up. I was going to perform a song tonight. It was kind of a surprise so only Mahogany knows. Mahogany walked out of the room and smiled at me. She walked on the stage when she was called up. "Okay, I would like to bring up..... MORGAN GILINSKY!!" Mahogany yelled into her mic.I walked on stage and waved. "Hey guys. Just to let you know. Mahogany picked this out." I said pointing at my outfit. "It's not that bad. Look at what I'm wearing." Mahogany said. I laughed and we joked around for a bit. "Okay. Now Morgan here, is going to sing a surprise song." Mahogany said, pushing me toward the front of the stage. I looked over and saw everyone standing there watching me. I cleared my throat and looked through the crowd. "I never really sung this before and I'm kind of nervous." I said slowly into the microphone. The crowd was really quiet once I said that. I walked to the side of the stage and grabbed the guitar I put there. "I know what the Jack's are thinking. I can play guitar." I said looking at them. They laughed and I put my microphone on the stand Mahogany brought me.

I slowly began to play a few chords. "Hello there, the angel from my nightmare The shadow in the background of the morgue The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley We can live like Jack and Sally if we want Where you can always find me We'll have Halloween on Christmas And in the night we'll wish this never ends We'll wish this never ends." I sang. The song made a few fans smile. I heard no screams. I reached the end of the song and the crowd screamed loudly. There were cheers from the side of the stage and I smiled slightly. "Thanks." I said standing up. I walked over and put the guitar back. "Now Mahogany and I will be doing a little question and answer." I said sitting beside Mahogany on a stool. "Okay first question." I said pointing at Bart who picked a girl. It went on like this till we were asked a bunch of questions. We had the rest of the family come up and we pulled a few fans up.After the event we went back to the hotel.

"Mahogany. You still owe me Taco Bell." I said walking into her room. "Do you want to go get some now?" Mahogany asked me. "Yes please." I said jumping slightly. Mahogany grabbed her wallet and we walked out of her room. I texted Bart that we were leaving and he said to be back by nine. "Bart said to be back by nine." I told Mahogany. Bart and I have a weird relationship. Sometimes I hate him, sometimes I like him. Mahogany and I walked down to the parking lot and took the car. We drove through the drive through and we got the same thing; Doritos locos tacos and baja blasts. Mahogany paid and we drove back to the hotel. We went up to my room and we saw Jack and Delilah along with Johnson. "Hey." I said sitting on my bed. Mahogany walked over and sat on my bed casually causing me to giggle. "When did you get that?" Johnson asked. "10 minutes ago." I told him eating my tacos. Delilah and my brother kept smiling and laughing at each other causing Mahogany and to aw. "Stop." Delilah said pointing at us. Mahogany and I burst out laughing. I finished my food and sat back drinking my blast.