Chapter 16

~Morgan's POV~

"Next question. Why did Mack break up?" Delilah read frowning. I sighed and looked at Jack J. "I kissed Mallory. I cheated on Morgan and it was the worst decision of my life. The guys beating me up was even as bad as how I felt when I saw Morgan. That was the first time in a long time I cried that much." Jack said into his microphone. My heart broke all over again as the crowd awed and booed. "Guys don't boo Jack. He's still amazing." I said into my mic causing everyone to shut up. I got really annoyed and looked at Bart. He nodded understanding what I wanted and I walked back stage. I heard someone walking behind me and I felt them wrap an arm around my waist. "What." I said looking at Hayes. "Bart said I could come back with you." Hayes said sitting me down on his lap. I sighed and put my head in his neck. "It's okay to cry Morgan. I've noticed you only cried once since the break up." Hayes said rubbing my back. "I just. I." I said as tears slowly ran down my cheeks. I pulled my head up and Hayes wiped my cheeks. "Hayes, you're the best." I said crying some more. "You are." Hayes said causing me to blush. "Thanks Hayes." I said kissing his cheek softly. Hayes wiped my face again as my tears came to an end. "Ready to go back out?" Hayes asked. "Yeah. Everybody probably hates me." I said. My hands began to shake and I realized Aaron had my bag. "Dammit." I quickly ran on stage with shaking hands. I ran towards Aaron and opened my bag. "Woah, chill du- Morgan what's wrong?" Aaron asked pulling me behind him so nobody could see me. "The pills." I said out of breath. Aaron understood and quickly went through the bag. He grabbed the bottle and quickly pulled two out. My brother looked back smiling before rushing back. "What's wrong?" He asked noticing my hands shaking violently. "Stress and anxiety do not mix." I said taking the pills without water. My throat was really dry and by now everyone's attention was on me. Jack and Aaron had me blocked so I couldn't see anybody.

I breathed slowly and sat down. "Didn't you take them today?" Jack asked concerned. "No. I don't like them Jack. I told mom this." I told him gaining control over myself. The whole place was silent and I saw Bart run back to me. "Are you okay, Morgan? Do you want to sit out?" Bart asked softly kneeling in front of me. "It was just an anxiety attack chill." I said patting his shoulder. Bart nodded and stood up. He offered me his hand but I pushed it away. "I'm gonna sit for a little." I told him. Bart nodded and walked back down. "Is she good?" Was screamed from the audience. I shook my head. I was being honest. I asked for a mic and I told them a secret. "Okay. I'm not good. Not trying to sound rude but you guys just caused me to have a mini anxiety attack. I haven't been taking my pills enough lately and I probably should." I told them. I realized that I sounded like absolute shit. "Here." Aaron lifted me up and sat me on the couch next to Hayes. I leaned my head back and it was still quiet. "Dear god. I'm not fucking dead. Enjoy your dam selves." I yelled. I was really frustrated. I saw Bart smiling and I looked at my phone. I feel like a huge bitch. None of us were playing around anymore which caused me to get more frustrated. I got up and walked backstage as I felt everyone stare at me. This always fucking happens. This is why Jack never let me date anybody. I get anxiety attacks and I have no idea why.

I looked over and saw Johnson. "Come here please." I asked him as my voice cracked. He quickly walked over and sat next to me. I heard Mahogany say, "Guys let them fix their issues." She said it into her mic and it echos everywhere. "I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. "Don't be sorry." We said at the same time again. "Stop that. CARTAH STOP DOING DAT. Ugh." We said again. I will admit. I think I love Jack. Even though he hurt me I still like him. "This is difficult." I said causing Jack to nod. "I shouldn't have even talked to Mallory while we were together. I'm so sorry Morgan. I was going to tell you something that day but then she kissed me." Jack said looking at his fingers. This is how you could tell Jack was sorry and he's sad and wants to cry. "Jack I forgive you. But, we aren't going to date right away. We'll have to get back up there." I told him grabbing his hand. "I'm completely fine with that. As long as we can hug it out." Jack said looking at me. I laughed and pulled him into a hug. Jack pulled me onto his lap and I tightened my arms around him. Jack's head was in my neck and his breath tickled my neck slightly. I giggled causing Jack to laugh which tickled even more. I laughed and Jack kissed my cheek. "I missed you so much." He said with his lips still on my cheek. "Tonight I'm sleeping in Aaron's room. I promised to watch movies with him. Shawn said he was going to Carter and Matt's room." I told him. "Are you gonna come back?" Jack asked me, a hopeful look in his eyes. "Possibly. I'm gonna have a chat with the girls, Cam, Hayes, and Aaron." I told him causing him to nod.