Chapter 6

Maddie POV

Like I guessed, I didn't get much sleep, but still arrived early at the performance center to practice and get ready. Today can be the one thing that decides it all. Either I become a NXT star or it's back to Colby's wrestling school.
To say that I'm scared is an understatement. I'm terrified. All I could think as I was warming up was all the ways that I can miss up. I was brought out of my thoughts by a hand being placed on my shoulder. "Hey don't think, just do, you are amazingly talent, and I believe in you" Colby said pulling up and into his arms placing his head on mine. I wish we can stay like this forever. I thought. But a throat cleared behind us to make us turn around to the noise. Stand there was Triple H and Sara Del Ray! I don't now if I've said this before but I love and respect both of them. I was always a huge Triple H and Stephanie McMahon fan growing up! Plus I have been in the ring with Sara Del Ray and let me tell you she is amazing. I guess I looked star stuck because Colby hit my shoulder and says "Maddie this is Triple H and of course you know Sara, guys this is Madison" Triple H looks back at me "it's a pleasure to finally meet you, I've heard a lot of great things about you, and please call me Paul" he says smiling and sticking his hand out I take his hand in mine "Thank you but the pleasure is all mine and it is amazing to finally meet you" I say smiling. Then it was Sara's turn to smile "It's great to see you again Maddie, how have you've been?" She asked. "I've been good thank you, and you?" I replied. "I've been fine" she answers. "I've seen you in the ring already but this is a try out, let's see what you've got" Paul says. Colby smiles at me "well come on then" he says and walks to get into the ring. I follow closely behind and climbed in throw the ropes. Colby turns and looks at me "ready Lace" he asks smiling. "As ready as I'll ever be, Tyler" he smiles and sticks out his hand which I shake in return.

We begin the match with a simple lock up, and his quickly takes control. I push him back into the ropes and push him off sending him to the over side of the ring, I drop down as he jumps over me bouncing off the ropes again and then I leap frog over then throw him for a hip toss. He quickly gets back to his feet and we lock up again but he quickly takes me down to the mat with a head lock. I find my way back to my feet and send him into the ropes but this time connect with a single leg drop kick them I signal at him for a standing shooting star press and go for the pin only to get a two count the match continues almost the same as the one from yesterday but this time I take a page out of his book and I go for the Phoenix splash in which he rolled out of the way causing me to hit the mat I try to make it to my feet put he screams singling for the super kick as I get to my feet I'm hit by the super kick then Tyler picks me up and performs Gods last gift (if you haven't seen it he does it to beat Ambrose in their 30 min iron man match in fcw) and picks up the win. After he helps me up "you got lucky" I say as I get up "sure Maddie I might just be better" I shake my head "whatever helps you sleep at night" I say smiling. I guess I completely forgot that we were in front of people because I jumped when I heard someone clapping. I turned to see Paul smiling "couldn't let her win, Lopez?" He ask. "She would kick my ass if I did that" Colby says causing me to laugh "it's true" I replied. "How about you go get a shower and change then we can talk" I smile "okay sounds good" I answer and walk of with Colby to the locker rooms.

Let's hope this goes better than the last time.

Hope this was okay it's been a long time since I've updated this and I had to go back and read it which made me realize that I actually really like this book. I know, I know I wrote it but I'm always worried when I publish it that it will be bad and no one will like it. I'm gonna try and write another couple part but I've got two other books that I have to write updates for. Thanks for sticking with it.