Chapter 4

I have a new story on my channel if you want to check it out.

*2 years later*

Maddie POV

So it's been 2 years since that day.

It's been 2 years since I've wrestled for any company.

2 long years since I've been in a ring.

I never thought I would make it without wrestling but I'm actually having a lot of fun at the Black & Brave wrestling school. I get to explain to all of these kids what I have done in my career I help them develop how to create a character and how to cut promos. I teach them that you have to be comfortable in the ring and you can't be afraid or embarrassed to do anything in the ring or in front of people because you never know what you will have to do. Plus I teach them how to take a hit form a chair and anything else they want to know about the business itself.
         Right now they asked if we could talk how to stand out. I told them the best way to start is with a entrance that was different then what everyone else was doing and not normal. We talked about different entrances. Then one of the students asked "what did you do for your entrance?" I pause for a second, I don't know why it surprised me they asked but I heard "Which one?" For somewhere behind me making me turn around. Behind me stood Colby Lopez and a couple other wwe superstars. I smiled. "What do you mean? How many entrances did you have?" A different student ask. "My entrance was always changing, depending on what company I was in, if I was heel or baby face, or if I had a person walking out with me. I always like to shake things up" I said facing the students. "Which made her stand out, because many of the other stars did the same thing every time they went out, but it was always different with Maddie she had fun with it, and you could tell she loved it" Colby said walking over. "Class these are some of WWE and NXT biggest stars, Dean Ambrose, Roman Regins, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, and Finn Bálor" Colby said to the class after a slight pause he added "if you have any questions for them feel free to ask them." I just smiled "Well then you came at the right time because we just got to that point" I paused "when they started asking me questions so thanks for saving me" I said to Colby. Colby just chuckled in return. As the question started to be ask, Colby grabbed my hand and pulled me away form the group. The question "Have you been wrestling" Was the first thing out of his mouth. He took my frown as an answer. "Why not we both know that it's driving you crazy" Colby said. Why is it such a big deal, well see the last time Colby was home which was over a month, Colby made me promise that I would start getting back in the ring again. "I can't do it" I tell him. "Yes you can, look wrestling is like riding a bike you never forget, especially to someone as talented and in love with this business as you" Colby pauses "I see the way you look at them when they practice in the ring, you miss it, maybe this time off is what you need to jump start you career" Colby finished. "Colby I haven't wrestled in two years no company is going to want to sign me" I told Colby frustrated. Why can't he understand that? "But what if I told you that I got you a try out with Sara Del Ray at the performance center? I know how much you love Sara. I even volunteered to wrestle with you" Colby said. "You can't be serious about this, I haven't been training or working out, Colby I'm in no shape for this" I told him getting a little angry. "Hey, claim down I told her what happen and I'm going to practice with you before we go" He said pulling me into a hug. "You will do amazing, because I believe in you" Colby said. "You really think I can do this?" I asked Colby. " I don't think you can do this, I know you can" Colby replied pulling away from the hug. "Come on let's go practice" he said pulling me back to the ring. "What about the others?" I ask remembering who was all here. "That's why the boys are here" Colby confessed causing me to laugh. "Do you always have an evil plan?" I said sarcastically. "Of course I do." Colby replied smiling as we walked back into the main room.