Chapter 3

*A/N Just changing things nothing big*

Colby POV

         I looked down at Maddie who has fallen asleep in my arms with tears streaming down her face. How is she not good enough, I asked myself, she beautiful and has more talent than most of the guys on the roster, heck she's beat me a couple of times. How can WWE not see what the whole indies, if not the world see? It makes no sense, I know that they are actually looking for talent now and not Barbie dolls like what was on the main roster, that can't wrestle. I just can't stand seeing her like this.
I stand up slowly and take her carefully upstairs to her room and lay her down on her bed, but when I went to pull away she won't let go so I slid my shoes off and laid down in bed with her. I fell asleep holding the one person that means the most to me.

Next Day

Maddie POV

            I woke up, well not fully because I didn't open my eyes, but they soon opened when I noticed the feeling of strong arms around my waist. I carefully turned my head to see that it was Colby, wait why is Colby here. Then everything came rushing back, but today was different I didn't just break out into tears thinking about. Instead, I started thinking about what I was going to do next. Was I going to continue to wrestle? Was I going to give it? If I did what was I going to do to pay the bills. All of these worries came flooding into my mind and to be honest it scared me, not knowing what was going to happen.
           As usual I got lost in my own little world and didn't notice Colby had woke up, until I hear him say "Stop thinking about it" I just look up at him and he looks down on me "How are you?" He asked with a worried look on his face. "I'm a lot better, the only thing I can think about now is what I'm going to do next" I answered truthfully because there was no point in trying to lay to him, he could read me like a book. "Well I actually have an answer to that," he said. "Really?" I asked surprise. "Yep, if you do decide not to wrestle anymore, I would love to have you as a trainer at the Black and Brave wrestling school, we could use someone like you, but only if you want too, and if you want you can move in with me so you are closer and don't have to worry about paying bills plus Kevin can use some company" he answered. I just let sink in and after a couple seconds I smile fell upon my lips and I couldn't help but hug Colby. "Are you serious?" I asked pulling away from the hug. Colby smile "Why would I lie to you" Colby answered. I just smiled. "So I'm guessing your excepting my often" Colby ask. "Of course, how can I turn down living with my best friend." I answered with a smile.

I though to my self: This was going to be the beginning of something new. Let's hope it's for the best.

So from this point, there will be a time hop of two years after Maddie started working at the wrestling school because I have more ideas for that than at this point. Comment what you think.