Chapter two

When I reached my hotel room I packed all of my things and as soon as I zipped the final bag up I broke down. How can I have wrestled this long and still not be good enough. Or will I never be good enough. Maybe I can't be good enough. Maybe I should give up wrestling. I mean this has to be a sign, when your idol tell you your not good enough, I guess. I fall asleep with all these thoughts running through my head. I wake up a couple hours later to my phone ringing. I debate on answering it but deice I should "Hello" I answered tiredly. "Thank god you answer I was about to fly to St. Louis and kick you door down, why haven't you been answering my call or my texts, are you alright, are you hurt?" I heard a worried Colby asked form the other side of the phone. "I'm in Austin today, I had a tryout with the WWE." I answered. "Really? How did it go?" He asked questioningly. "They told me I wasn't good enough. Stone Cold my idol told me I wasn't good enough" I told Colby with tear starting to fall. "What?" Colby said not believe me. "How can you not be good enough, hell your better then any of the divas here." Colby answered. "I don't know, but what if I'm not good enough Colby, what if I haven't been good enough this whole time, what am I going to do now I can't go back to where I was, I would be a joke, the girl that can't make into the wwe, Colby what am I going to do?" I asked desperately. "I don't know Maddie I really don't." He answered. "Look when do you fly home?" He asked. I looked at the time "in two hours why?" I asked. "Good the show will be over in an hour then I'm going to get on the next flight to St. Louis and meet you there" Colby said shocking me. "No Colby, you have a job you can't just drop everything for me" I tell him, even if I want to see him I can't take him away from his job. "It's Tuesday I'm flying home anyway. I'll just take a flight to you instead of home. I have to go Maddie I have a match, but I love you, have a safe flight." Colby said. "Love you too and you too bye Colby." i said. "Bye Maddie" and with that I was alone again to think.
I thought for a while until the alarm on my phone went off telling me I had to go to the airport. After a long flight and a short drive I arrived. I grabbed my stuff and took it inside. I wanted to think of anything else expect for what happen only hours ago, to have someone tell you that you were not good enough to do your dream job on top of that it was stone cold that told me that, I think that's what hurt the most. I look up to him growing up. Stop thinking about it, it's only going to make you more upset. So I went into the kitchen grabbed a water and then sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv trying to get the replay of failing out of my head. I flipped through the channels until I heard a knock at my door. I sat up form the couch and walked over and answered the door. There stood Colby, and I couldn't help but break down in his arms. He hugged me then picked me up kicked his bag inside and brought us inside shutting the door behind us. I just cried into his chest as he tried to calm me down but nothing worked, so he just held me in his arms until I fell asleep.