Chapter 5

Maddie POV

I guess we caught the attention of everyone when we climbed into the ring because they were all watching when we turned around. Jon, Dean Ambrose, volunteered to be rif for us.

"Lacey are you ready." Jon asked. I nodded with a smile, I guess we are using are names. So he turned to Colby. "Tyler are you ready." Jon asked. Colby smiled "of course." He looked at both of us then motioned for it to start and yelled "fight," which caused us to laugh. "No laughing you can't laugh in a fight" he said. I stopped laughing and looked at Colby and stuck out my hand. Code of honor sticks with you. Colby returned the favor then we circled each other and locked up. Colby was right you don't forget, and it felt like it was just yesterday I was fighting so my body went into auto pilot and knew what to do. I pushed him off of me he went and bouced off the ropes and tried to knocked me down but I moved out of the way causing him to continue to run the ropes. And I gave him a hip toss. Signaled for him to stay down then did a standing shooting star press and went for the pin Colby of course kicked out at 2. I pulled him up and throw him into the ropes and went to tackle him and he countered into a slam. I got back up as he bounced off the ropes coming at me with full force as he cloths line me causing me to flip over.

The match went on and we are having fun. I counted Colby and did a Pelé kick causing him to fall to the floor I pulled him over to the ropes and quickly went to the top readying myself. I did a 450 splash but Colby had the knees out so he quickly slammed me the climbed the ropes and did his phoenix splash and connect it for Jon to count 1,2,3. Jon raised his hand in victory. Then Colby turned and helped me up. "Told you, that you could never forget." I smiled at him "you are right, it felt like it was just yesterday that I was wrestling, it felt like I was home" I said. "Well you did amazing, didn't look like you've been out of action" he said smiling. Jon came over then and smiled "great match" he said. "Thanks Jon." I said. "Would of been better if I could of raised your hand instead of this idiots." Jon said causing us to laugh. "You'll do great at tryouts. All of us are rooting for you." Jon said turning back to the others and joined them.

"So what do you guys think about the match?" Colby asked. The students cheered. "See they liked it." Colby said to me. "They have to like it or they are in for tough training." I said laughing. "You guys have any questions" Colby asked them. They shook their head in response. "Okay, your free to go." They cheered and walked off to gather their stuff. The other wrestlers had already walked off to work out so it was me and Colby. "Feel better about it now?" He asked. "Yeah as long as you are they because we know each other in the ring so it will be better." I said truthfully. "You'll do fine, no stop it." Colby said.

We continued to work on different things before heading out to get ready for tonight. Tonight was when we are flying out to Florida to the performance center. My tryout was tomorrow then Colby had to leave for the live show which is only a couple hours away from Orlando. I'll be lucky if I get any sleep. I'm worried this well be just like the last time and I don't want to go through that again.