Prank War- {Sabriel}

Gabriel hid behind the couch, snorting in a laugh as he waited for his victim. The door bursts open after a few minutes, as an angered fabulously-colored moose comes barreling out.

"Dude! What the hell?!" Sam yelled. Gabriel bursts out laughing.

"I love what you've done with your face, Moose. Especially what you've done with your hair."

"What..?"

Sam rushes to the closest mirror and stares in horror.

"Listen here, Angel Fish. You can mess with me, and you can mess with my face, but never mess with my hair!" he said, "This means war."

***

The two were sitting on the couch watching Criminal Minds on television, Gabriel eyeing the vengeful moose carefully yet secretively.

"Hey, did you know that Prentiss was in a couple of episodes of Friends?" Sam casually asked. Gabriel's expression was led to surprise.

"What? Dude, no way, I don't believe you."

"Alright, get this; Whichever one of us is wrong has to order and pay for the pizza tonight," he challenged.

"Challenge accepted, Sammich."

"Good luck winning, Gabe. I am, after all, a Win-chester," he said cockily, emphasizing the 'Win' bit.

Sam pulls out his phone, still splattered with brightly lit colors around the casing, and googles 'Paget Brewer in Friends.'

"Oh my Chuck..." Gabriel gasped, absolutely bewildered.

"Looks like you lose, Gabby. Speed dial for pizza's on lucky #7."

Gabriel sighed as he lifted himself from the couch and dragged his way to the phone. He pushed the number nine, then presses the speaker button and waits as the ringing continues.

"Hello, thank you for calling Little Caesar's Pizza. What would you like to order today?"

"Um, hi. I'd like two supreme pizzas, please- Hold the mushrooms."

"Don't forget the crazy bread!" Sam called out from the living room.

"Oh, and two bags of crazy bread."

"Three!"

"I mean, three," Gabriel said.

"Okay. Will that be all, Sir?"

"Ye-"

"WAIT, GABE! Can you get garlic bread, too?! THANKS!!!"

"Wait, one more thing. We'd like some garlic bread a well."

"Okay. Can you please tell us your address, Sir?"

"P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sidney."

"Thank you, Sir. You're pizza should be here in about ten to fifteen minutes."

"Great! Thank you."

For the passing minutes, Gabriel takes note of Sam's different behavior as they watched a campaign commercial for a man named Dick Roman.

"Hey, Shifty. What's wrong with you?" Gabriel asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was just thinking about the neighbor's cat and why it might have scratched me. Maybe it hates me," Sam said, eyes coated in believable wonder.

"Really? Could you have thought of anything else better on a topic of some high-class douche that sounds like his name could be used in many different pornographic novels?"

Before Sam could interject, the doorbell rings, telling the two that the pizza was here at last. Gabriel hopped off the couch and head for the door.

"Hi. Pizza delivery for Gabriel?" the pizza man asked in conformation.

"Yep, that's me."

"Okay, sir. That'll be-"

"Babe! Is the pizza there yet? I wanna eat already so we can get to 'dessert'," the Interrupting Moose blurted in a sultry and flirty voice. Gabriel's face flushes red as the amazing Samantha fabulously walked next to his 'Babe.'

"-$7.59..." was all the wordless pizza man could say.

He collected his money, then quickly left. Gabriel turned to face Sam, face flustered with embarrassment.

"Sam! What the hell was that?!"

"That, my friend, would be called payback," Sam claimed victoriously.

"Screw you, man. That was flat out embarrassing!"

"Well, there's more where that came from, Babe."

Sam turns around and sexily walks away to the kitchen and gets them both a slice of pizza.

For the next half an hour, they say in silence in the living room, munching away at their triangular pieces of dough and deliciousness, along with their cylindrical breadsticks. Gabriel, being the messy slob he is, had sauce dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Sam takes a napkin and wipes half of the sauce off of Gabriel's cheek. He flinches at the sudden movement of gesture.

"You eat like a pig, you know that?" Sam stated flatly.

"Being awesome is hard enough. I can't do everything perfect, though, Samsquatch," Gabriel said accordingly, mouth full of pizza.

"Yeah, but it really takes the light away from your eyes." Gabriel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion an curiosity.

"My- my eyes?" Sam nodded.

"Yeah. Your lips too. It makes them look less kissable," he said, too casually for Gabriel to comprehend as normal.

"Sam, if this is your way of payback, you got it."

"And your cheeks. The rosiness whenever you feel flustered just blends with the sauce, making it look not as appealing," he continued as if he didn't register a word Gabriel had just said.

"Although it does seem rather tempting to lick it off."

"Sam, don't you think you're going a bit too far on this joke?" Gabriel chuckled nervously.

"Maybe it'll make kissing you a bit more deliciously satisfying," he ignored Gabriel, inching closer to the Angela's face.

"Sam, quit it..."

"Perhaps we can find some other place to spill the sauce as well. Would 't you say?"

They sat a fraction of a centimeter apart. He could feel the heat of Sam's breath on his. Breathing heavily and, seemingly enough, cravingly. Gabriel whimpered as he closed his frightened little eyes. Part of him wanted Sam to stop, but a larger part of him hoped that he would just kiss him already.

Sam titled his head and leaned his forehead against Gabriel's.

"But then again, why do that when you have napkins. Am I right?" Sam said in his normal voice, moving back to his original part of the seat.

Gabriel opened his eyes, bewildered and disappointed.

"Such a tease!" he pouted.

"Payback's a bitch, isn't it?"

They stared at each other intensely, not daring to look away. After a few heated seconds, Gabriel snaps.

"Damn it, Sam. Just kiss me already!"

He pulled his collar and smashed his lips onto Sam's. Sam was astonished at first. Taken by surprise, of course, yet he still wasn't prepared. Though after a few thoughtful seconds, he returned the kiss passionately and happily.