Down The Road- {Destiel}

Castiel's car had broken down in the middle of an empty road. With no cell reception, his only hope was to wait for a kind stranger to pass by and help him out. When it came to automobiles, he was completely clueless to the subject.

The headlights of dark car shined, causing Castiel to shade his eyes with his hand.

"Need help there, buddy?" the man asked, stepping out of his car. He nodded.

"My car suddenly broke down and I have no experience with this particular area whatsoever." The stranger smirked.

"Alright. Pop the hood and I'll take a look." Castiel tilts his head slightly to the side.

"I don't understand."

"This car is a '92 Toyota Corolla, correct?" The man asks. Castiel nodded.

"That means that the lever to open the hood is inside of your car. Push and pull that lever until the hood opens."

Castiel heads into the car and slightly jiggles the lever until he hears the satisfying ejection of the hood. He smiles to himself and exits the car.

"I did it!" the man chuckled.

"Yeah! Good job... Uh...?"

"Castiel," he introduced, extending a hand. The man takes up on his offer and shakes it.

"Dean," he greeted, "Now let's see what this car of yours is down with."

The two walk towards the front of the car. Castiel looking at the pieces confusedly while Dean stared intently at every item professionally.

"Oh. Well here's your problem: The battery's completely drained. When was the last time you had it replaced?" Dean asked.

"Ooh... I don't know. Maybe, five to six years ago."

"Well, we're going to need to tow your car back to the city. I can give you a ride back."

"Oh, no. It's fine. You have already done so much for me. I can walk." Castiel said.

"No need, I insist. Town's not for another fifteen miles and it's not safe to walk outside at night."

"Are you always this nice to a stranger?"

"Nope, but I'm making an exception for you." Castiel blushes.

"Are you absolutely positive?"

"Yes, I am," Dean assured.

"Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? You've done nothing wrong."

"I just feel really weird about this. I mean, you help out a stranger like me and offer to drive me back to town? For all you know, I could be a serial killer," Castiel rambled.

"I'll take my chances with you. Something tells me that you're different from those other people. So let me drop you off to he nearest place with reception, or I will personally make the call myself. Either way, we're getting your crappy car into the nearest crappy repair shop. Got it?"

"Sorry," Castiel said, a bit flustered. Dean sighed while nodding.

The two enter the Impala, and sped off into town. Castiel stiffly sat riding shotgun, staring forcefully at the window.

"Metallica or Three Days Grace?" Dean asked, suddenly pulling Castiel from his thoughts.

"Three Days Grace sounds very pleasant," he says.

"Excellent choice."

He pops in the disk and the stereos played  'I Hate Everything About You' on full blast. Castiel jumped from his seat in surprise, causing Dean to pause the song at an abrupt halt. He pulled the car over to the side, and quickly turned full attention to the wide-eyed stranger sitting next to hin.