Kiss Me- {Mainly Sabriel}

Sam was, as usual, burying himself into every book in their library. Mostly reading info he already knew, he still thought it was best to stay on the safe side. The books he read contained almost everything there is to know. From shapeshifters, to leviathans, and men of letters to knights of Hell. If there was anything Sam Winchester didn't know, he would make sure he found out.

As he read, he heard the sound of wings flapping. Expecting Castiel to stand by his side, he raised his head and jumped a little in surprise. It was Gabriel.

"Whoops. Did I scare you there, Samsquatch?" Gabriel asks in a mocking tone, laughing afterwards. Sam scoffs at the archangel, "What do you want, Gabriel? You see that I'm a little busy here."

"Sorry. I'm blind when it comes to- well- all things boring, really." Sam rolls his eyes.

"C'mon, Sammich. I'm hoooorn--." Sam's eyes widened.

"Wait- w-what did you say?"

"I said 'C'mon Sammich. I'm booooored.' What did you hear?" The hunter blushes.

"N-n-nothing," he stutters.

"No. C'mon, Sammy-moo! What did you think I said?"

"I said nothing! I didn't hear anything else. I just... Didn't hear you the first time." Gabriel shows a major bitch-face. One filled with sass, sarcasm, and annoyance.

"You're really stubborn, you know that, Samsquatch?"

"Whatever, dude. Now let me read."

Gabriel draws out a long, dramatic sigh. Tapping pencils loudly on the desk and humming 'Love Me Like You Do.' Sam, trying his best not to smile at the archangel's off-key humming, dropped his book and raised his arms in the air.

"Dude, really?"

"I told you I was bored, didn't I?"

"Whatever. Go annoy Dean or something," Sam says, secretly hoping Gabriel would reject his request.

The sound of wings fluttered and he was gone. Sammy pouted to himself a bit, before burying his nose back into his books.

"OH MY CHUCK, I HAVE SEEN THINGS I SHOULD NEVER HAVE SEEN!" The archangel's voice boomed, hands still covering his eyes.

"What the he--"

Suddenly, the sound of a door exploded open and down the hall stomped an angry Dean. He held a pillow over his eggplant and looked at Gabriel furiously.

"Dude, what the hell? It may be late at night, but some of us ain't exactly tryin' to sleep, ya' know?!"

"I didn't mean to! Do you think I wanted to see you and Castiel going at it? I'm not a pervert, I'm an angel, you ass!"

"HEY! DON'T BRING UP WHAT WE WERE DOING! THAT'S NOTHING TO BE SAID OUT LOUD!"

"Dean, you're covering your fluff with a piece of fluff. What else is there to think?"

"Shut it, Sam," Dean and Gabriel snapped simultaneously.

"It's bad enough hearing you calling Cas like it's Sunday morning and you're on edge, but seeing it has mentally scarred me for the rest of my life. And that's a long ass time!"

"Gabriel, if you don't shut up in the next three seconds, I swear to Cas-"

The sound of wings gently flapping was heard, Castiel suddenly standing my Dean's side. He had no clothes on and was standing naked next to a naked Dean Winchester. Sam and Gabriel screamed and quickly blinded themselves with their hands.

"Dean, you called?" Castiel asks in a voice lower than usual and partially seductive.

"Dammit, Cas. I told you to stay in the room," Dean says, attempting to cover up his embarrassment.

"You know I always come when you call."

"Yeah, well save it for the bedroom." He stood stiffly as the angel disappeared. Damn it, why'd I say that?

"Just go back to your room! I will burn my own eyes out if you don't," Gabriel warned.

"Right," the older brother said.

Gabriel takes a cautious peek, only to see Dean's assbutt. He groaned in disgust.

"Cover up the porthole, Winchester!"

After a couple of seconds, Dean was gone and it was just Sam and Gabriel. It was intensely awkward, even more so after that situation. Sam cleared his throat and Gabriel hesitantly whistles. The two look everywhere and anywhere but at each other. The sound of Casa-Destiel's bed creaking filled the silence and the two suddenly burst out with conversation.

"SO did you hear about that thing from that place with the people?!" Sam nervously inquires.

"Yeah, I head about that thing from that place with the people. Do you wanna go to the thing at that place with the people?!"

"LET'S GO!"

The archangel pulls the moose's arm and together they flew rather quickly to a location.

"Woah... Where the hell are we?" Moose asks.

"We're in Paris, Sammich."

The two glance to the side and see the Eiffle Tower. Gabriel takes Sam the arm once more, taking the, to the top.

"Oh my god..." Sam says, almost in a whisper.

"I know, right?"

"The view's amazing, isn't it?"

Gabe stares up at Moose and unconsciously agrees.

"The best."

He looks down and notices that Gabriel was looking looking at him. He wasn't looking down the tower, he wasn't looking at the view. No, he was looking at the one man he truly loved with all his grace.

Using his wings, he floated up to eyes height with the hunter and leaned in, sealing the gap with a kiss.

The two slowly broke apart, still staring into each other's eyes.

"You have no idea how much I love you, Sam."

"No, but I think I will."

A group of people began to play a song.

"Settle down with me,

Cuddle me up, and cuddle me in.

Lie down with me, and hold me in your arms.

Oh, 'cause your heart's against my chest,

Lips pressed to my neck.

I'm fallin' for your eyes,

But they don't know me yet.

And the feeling I forget

I'm in love now.

So kiss me like you wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved.

This feels like fallin' in love.

Fallin' in love. Fallin' in love."

"I love you."