Wattpad?! {Part Two}- (Mainly)Sabriel

Though Sam's rather unhealthy addiction to Wattpad had led to Dean and Castiel finally realizing their feelings towards one another, he wanted to get back at him, but in the same way he did to Dean.

"Cas, I know what we're gonna do today," Dean says, an evil smirk played across his lips.

"Did you just quote Phineas' catch phrase?" Castiel questioned.

"Yes. Yes I did. Anyway, I want to get back at Sammy for practically embarrassing me on his stupid little Wattpad account. Cas, I'm gonna write a story, and you're gonna help me."

"Why would I want to do that? He is the reason why you and I are together," Cas said in a serious tone.

"Because I'm your boyfriend, and we're gonna make some 'Sabriel' action happen."

"Sabriel?"

"Sam/Gabriel," Dean clarified.

"I always knew brother Gabriel had the sweets on Sam." Dean chuckled.

"'The sweets?'"

"Yes. Is that not what people nowadays say?"

"No, it's not. Anyway... Onto the story!"

***

Sam n Gabriel lookd in2 eachothers eyes, enjoying the moment of feelz. ^_^

"How's it look so far, Cas?" Dean asks, moving the screen within Castiel's line of sight.

"Well it could use more descriptive words for one thing. Another would be less abbriviations and emoticons. It could also- Who am I kidding? Give me the dang thing," Castiel cracks his fingers and takes the phone from Dean.

(Sabriel) Surprise, I Love You:

Sam had gone out on another beer run. As usual, he would intend on getting beer, B.A.B magazines, and pie for Dean, forgetting the pie and buying cake instead. But something else was in the gas station bag: An envelope labeled 'Sam Winchester'.

"Sammy! You got... Mail?" Dean called in confusion. They had no official adress and are known to be deceased, so how does he have mail?

He hands him the envelope and Sam takes it to his room. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he carefully rips the top open and reads a small note tucked inside along with a disk.

"Since the last time you heard me was the last we said goodbye

I want you to know that I'm still alive.

Here is a video to prove I am here.

I hope you enjoy, 'cause your happiness is music to my ears."

Sam reread the poem several time before finally playing the CD. 'Who could this be?' he thought.

He grabbed his laptop and lied down on his bed, ejecting the disk inside. As the video started playing, all that was showing was someone playing the guitar. The camera was angled too low to see the face, but the voice sounded so familiar.

" His eyes and words are so icy

Oh but he burns