The 3 bitter days

Start from the beginning

Tamaki frantically put the bear on Honey's lap and went to hide with the twins so...behind me as well. Honey got up and I can legit feel the sofa shaking from their jitteriness, he grabbed the bear...then slammed it on the floor.

"KYAAAA MY KUMA-CHAN!!!"

"WE'LL BE NEXT NOW!!!"

"I'll just be on my way then..." I got up from my seat so that the three can face their wrath. I walked up to Mori-senpai and tugged his shirt.

"Hm?" His usual response I pointed at the three idiots and Honey senpai with the look of death in his eyes while staring at his doll.

"...who got Usa-chan dirty...?"

"AAAAHHHHH S-S-SAVE US MORI-SENPAI!!!!"

"Usa-chan said that he absolutely had to drink some tea" Mori senpai said turning the situation quiet. He nudged me to get a plate of cake then gestured to Honey senpai.

"I bet he'll want some cake to~" I sang holding a slice of cake as he turned back to his cheerful self.

"So that's why he's all dirty!! Yay let's have some cake together Usa-chan!!" He smiled getting the plate from me and ran off.

I walked to the three idiots and leaned against the sofa they used as a shield.

"Yeah...you three are idiots..."

———————hosting hours———————

"Honey-nii!! Did Usa-chan like the cake I picked for him?"

"Yeah he did!! I also liked it very much!!"

"Ehh? That was for Usa-chan!! Bad Honey-nii" I poked his face only making him continue smiling melting his customers hearts.

"Honey-kun, what kind of sweets do you like?"

"Mousse? Bonbons? I'll bet it's chocolate cake that's your favorite, huh?" He pondered for a while and smiled brightly at them.

"Let's see....I like them all~! I love all sweets, Usa-chan, Kit-chan, and all of you"

"Kyaaa~~ how cute~" they swooned over him while he continues to hug his bunny while eating some cake. I then noticed that the twins were waving at me ah guess time to switch places.

"Nee nee Honey-nii I gotta go to Hika-nii and Kao-nii. They're gonna be lonely if I don't go soon" I said while shaking his arm making him pout.

"Ehhh? Then I'll be lonely!!" He sobbed while I hugged him.

"Don't worry!! I'll be back soon. Haru-nii!!" I called her over. She smiled and came with a tray of tea and some sugar.

"Please take care of Honey-nii!! I gotta go to twin big bros!!"

"Yes yes, Kitsuna-chan"

"Bye bye Honey-nii!!" I wiped his tears and hugged him one last time giving his customers a nose bleed.