Chapter 18

Brooke's POV :

Cody dropped me home to get ready for tonight's dinner with mine and his parents he said he would come pick me up later so we can arrive together.

I hop in the shower, wash my hair and body and get out. I put on a light pink dress which I adore ,curl my hair and apply makeup.

I mean I'm not one for boasting but I looked pretty fine.

My parents had already left and would meet me and Cody there.

Cody arrives in his smokin hot car and greets me.

"Hi love" he says kissing my cheek.

"Hey Cody" I smile.

"Um you look hot" he says looking me up and down.

"So do you" I whisper.

He smiles and takes my hand in his.

"Cody are you okay your hands are sweating" i ask.

"I'm nervous" he quietly responds.

"Nervous? Babe why?" I question.

"I don't want you parents to not like me because I like you and if they don't like me-"

"Cody there gonna like you just fine and if they don't , I don't care" I say kissing him.

"Broo-"

"Cody I don't care what they think come on" I say Intertwining my fingers with his.

///

We arrive at the restaurant.

We spot our parents already seated and walk over.

"Don't you two look lovely" Cody's mom says.

I smile at her and take a seat next to Cody.

I hold his hand from under the table.

"Well what are we all having to eat then?" My dad breaks the silence.

There's a couple of responses but I completely zone out looking around me.

"Brooke sweetie?" What are you having?" My mom says as the blonde haired waiter stares at me.

"Oh um I'll just have the Chicken" I reply. She takes note and leaves.

"So you guys are a couple now" Cody's mom smiles.

"Uh yeah we are" Cody smiles shyly.

"we are both very happy for you guys" his dad adds.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Same with us" my parents say.

"But don't break my baby girls heart" my dad says.

"I won't mr Ashford your daughter is very special to me" Cody smiles.

I rub his hand with my thumb from under the table he smiled down at my hand and then to me.

///

Cameron's POV :

So I've decided to take Cara out on a date at this beautiful restaurant down town. I'm proud to say she's now my girlfriend my plan worked and I managed to make Monica jealous so much she's moved back home. But Cara wow she's much more than I expected.

We enter the restaurant hand and hand Cara looking stunning as always and take a seat where the waiters directed us to sit.

"You look beautiful tonight babe" I compliment.