Chapter 2

Brooke's POV :

Hi I'm Brooke Ashford. I have long brown hair, blue eyes, I'm tall and fairly skinny.

///

Today was my first day at Woodbridge high and to be honest I wasn't that nervous, I've moved school endless amounts of times literally. My dad is a consultant so we are on the move every few months. I don't complain I mean Ive seen so many states and met loads of amazing people. But I'm graduating next year so I want to make Pittsburgh a permanent stay until schools out.

I walk into the school along with my older brother Cameron.

"Uh another day another school" Cameron whines.

I slightly laugh.

"Where the fuck do we... I was interrupted by a tall bald man in a suit.

"Hello I'm Mr Summersault the head master of Woodbridge high and you must be Brooke and Cameron Ashford correct?"

"Yes that's us" I answered.

"Wonderful, follow me and I'll get your class schedule" we smiled at him and followed In his direction.

///

We entered into a very fancy office were he handed us are schedules.

"Well I'm sure you know all the rules of a school considering you've been to so many. So I'll hold my breath" he chuckles.

I hear Cameron fake laugh in the background with causes me to laugh.

"I hope you won't be causing any trouble in this school Mr Ashford" you seem to have a habit on that" he says whilst reading Cameron's file. "I run a very strict school environment here"

"Nope you won't have to deal with me at all sir" Cameron lies , he gets himself into heaps of trouble, in our old school alone he got caught smoking,having sex in the janitors closet, skipping class, getting into fights with other guys,drinking on school property, and not giving too shits about his grades in any of his classes. So I mean Cameron not getting into any trouble ha you must be joking me I thought.

Mr Summersalt showed each of us were the classrooms were "okay Brooke this is your lesson , I believe you have uh science first with Mrs Johnston" he says reading of the schedule.

"Yeah okay"I replied "I knocked on the classroom door as Cameron and Mr Summersault walked away.

"Um hi I'm Brooke Ashford I'm new here and I think I'm in this class" I said to Mrs Johnston I believe her name is.

"Ah yes I heard there was a new student joining us ever so nice to meet you dear"

I smiled at her.

"Uh could you please take a seat beside the guy at the back" there was only one seat available at the back so I glanced at it and walked down. I took this time to look at the guy sitting in the seat beside it. He was pretty fine I noticed him staring at me and we made eye contact I smiled.

I sat down next to him he turned to face me.

"Dark brown hair, tan skin, a lip piercing.

"Daym" I thought to my self.

"So you think I'm hot then?" he smirked.

"Wait what? ... Did I say that out loud?" I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Yea you did" he smirks again "I'm used to it though" he winks.

"Ha you're very cocky aren't you?" I say.

"Yepp" he replies popping the 'P'

"It was a rhetorical question" I say.

He ignores me and plays with a lighter until the desk.

I sigh.

"Class , i'm setting you an assignment with you and your partner. I want you to give a presentation on 'deforestation' you have 2 weeks to prepare and you will show them to the class the following week"

"Brooke honey you're partners with Cody" Mrs J smiles.

"Your names Cody?"

"Yea Cody Herbinko don't wear it out k?

"Well Cody Herbinko I'm not doing all this PowerPoint myself so

"Wait what makes you think I'm not going to help" he questions.

"You seem very uhh what's the word laidback" I say.

"Whatever" he blows me off.

The bell rings.

Cody practically sprints out of class. I look at my schedule "break" I mumble.

I get a tap on my shoulder and look around.

"Uhh hi I'm Jessica I noticed you're new here and I just wanted to say hi"

"Hi Jessica I'm Brooke" I answer. She had long blonde hair, was fairly tall and had hazel eyes.

"It's break now do you want to come sit with me?" she asks.

"Sure I reply" as she guided the way to the cafeteria.

"I noticed you were talking to Cody" she says.

"Oh yeah he's my science partner" I answer.

"Whatever you do Brooke don't get to Cosy with this guy he's the schools bad boy. He uses girls for sex , dumps them the next day, he parties like crazy and most people are practically scared of him"

"Oh I didn't no that" I was kinda shocked if I'm honest.

"Yeah well it's all true don't fuck around with him" she laughs.

I slightly smiled.

Did you like chapter 2?