1

A/n
Pic up top of Isaac

If any of you know who he is please comment 🌚

Thanks for reading
Bbear🐻 xox

-----------------------------------------------------

Noah p.o.v
I opened the door to my house the sound of the boys laughter filling my ears.
I only had one brother , trust me one is more than enough but with the whole football team over constantly it felt like I had 20.

I opened the door to the living room.

"Pumpkin" Jacob exclaimed

Jacob hall. Has been my brothers right hand man since kindergarten.Gorgeous and funny, unfortunately gay.

"Hall" I shouted back equally enthusiastic

This caused all of the others to look my way saying hey.

I spent most of my time with the team.

to my brothers disappointment,the guys liked me and I became their no.1 cheerleader never, missing a practice or game.

"Noah, what are you doing here?" My brother asked clearly stating that I was interrupting

"Umm I live here?" I said but It came out as a question

"You can't stay"
My brother replied coolly

"I brought ice cream"
This resulted in the guys whining and practically begging Zak to let me stay

Suddenly Caleb spoke "she can stay man, she's cool"

"And hot" Brody spluttered

"Don't ya know it" I replied back, winking

This resulted in a growl from my brother and a laugh from the rest of the team.

It was this banta me and the lads have, you see my brother has three rules if you're going to be on the team
1•you have to have at least 5 years practice in football
2•never miss a practice
3•hands off his sister

That's me

So whenever the opportunity arose , the boys would flirt with me and I would flirt back just to get a reaction out of Zak.

"Fine, stay" Zak said clearly defeated

I smiled sweetly and went to sit next to Brody with my legs on his lap to piss of Zak more.

It worked.

Brody winked at me when he realise what I was doing

Suddenly they started talking boy talk about which girl would be the "best bang"

I was suddenly interested this was how I got all my gossip, from the team

"Please guys ,I would obviously be the 'best bang" as you so nicely put it"

"Damn straight" Caleb exclaimed high giving me.

Before Zak could answer ,or more precisely rip
Caleb's balls off the doorbell rang and I got up to answer it.

I opened the large mahogany door to be greeted by Isaac.

He looked handsome as ever in his white T-shirt that clung to his defined muscles and black skinny jeans with this black converse. His hair was damp and his green eyes glistening.

"Isaac" I yelled jumping at him wrapping my legs around his waist. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Hey beautiful" he chucked. My heart exploded.

Isaac was by best friend and he has been since diaper days.

Needless to say I fancied him but the feeling were
Never replicated as he was a notorious player, so eventually I gave up.

I took his hand and tried to ignore the tingles shooting up my arm.

"Hey Zak" Isaac said politely doing that bro shake thing with my brother

" So have you decided to join the team yet?" Zak questioned.

My heart dropped inside my stomach. in fact I was so upset that i thought I was gunna shit it out.

Isaac knew about my brothers rules for being on the team. So by joining the team he was basically signing an unwritten contract saying that we were never going to happen.

Yes I was aware that he didn't fancy me but this was like rubbing it in my face.

"Yeah sure man, when do I start?" Came his reply.
And honestly I just needed to get out of there.

Jacob noticed and he gently took my hand leading me outside.

"Hey watsup pumpkin" Jacob cooed

"Isaacs joining the team" I said downheartedly

"Ahh.. That's a problem" Jacob clucked in disapproval "such a fine slice of meat too"

I chuckled at this, Jacob was the only person who knew about my feelings for Isaac.

"It's just hard you know? Liking someone who only likes you as a friend"

"I know how you feel" Jacob said sadly "apparently only 1 in 10 people are gay, I'm 1 so that means someone else on the football team is gay, come out come out where ever you are you little fucker"

I laughed loudly at this, Jacob always knew how to make me feel better.

"Come on pumpkin, let's go inside"

Jacob has called me pumpkin since I was a fresh man because I dyed my hair red, he originally called me scarlet but then decided that "it sounded too much like a stripper" - his words not mine I actually like the name. So he changed it to pumpkin even though my hair was red not orange

I followed Jacob inside trying to avoid Isaac's questioning looks.

Thanks for reading
Bbear🐻 xox