Training Session Take Two

We dropped all of the mutants back to their homes, then we flew back to the school. The rest of the X-Men stayed on the plane while Logan came to get me at Magneto's, so they were all asking me questions. Logan glared at them and one look made them stop. Logan opened the door to the school and everyone piled in.
  Rogue was waiting for me inside, she ran towards me and wrapped her arms around me, "Oh my gosh, I was so worried about you! Where have you been!? I've been looking everywhere for you! I was supposed to babysit and all of the sudden you're gone out of the blue?!" she kept yelling.
  Logan raised an eyebrow, "Magneto," he answered.
  Rogue stared at him in shock then she furrowed her eyebrows in anger but didn't say anything else. Everybody left us alone, so Logan and I sat on the couch, "Are you okay?" he asked.
  I shrugged, "I feel kind of bad about what happened."
  "Kind of bad?" Logan questioned.
  "Yeah, like how it was kind of your fault," I crossed my arms, teasingly.
  Logan didn't argue for once. I was at Magneto's for a while, so I noticed that I was getting very hungry. I told Logan so we both went into the kitchen and fixed me a small meal.
  "So, does this mean I can go on missions now?" I wondered, still at the kitchen table.
  Logan thought about it, "As long as it's not super dangerous then I'll take it into consideration."
  I stared at him for a few moments, "Sounds good..." I put my plate up then asked, "Soooo wanna teach me how to fight?..."
  At first, I was expecting a 'no', but then Logan nodded so we went to the training room and he turned the machine on. "Use your senses. When something is coming, you'll hear it," Logan was explaining to me. He got in a fighting stance, so when the arm came, he heard it and turned around then slashed at it. A piece of metal came flying at my head, but I grabbed it and used it to block some of the lasers, then I threw it towards the machine. The force of the metal wasn't strong enough to break the machine, but it did leave a dent. I sighed but shrugged, I tried. Logan and I worked together to dodge the lasers but then two walls came up, and one started pushing us towards the other wall, about to squish us. He pushed against the wall that was moving, "Cut a hole into that wall."
  I looked at the wall that wasn't moving then stared at it, "How?" I asked nervously.
  "Trust your claws, Kris!" Logan demanded.
  I hesitantly lifted my hand up, then I cut into the metal wall, and sliced through it, making a hole for us. Slicing through the metal felt like cutting paper with scissors, and it didn't hurt at all. Logan didn't notice that I already made the door, so I grabbed his arm and pulled him through, just in time for the walls to slam together.
  Logan smiled, panting, "Good job."
  A trap door triggered underneath me, so I started falling through. Logan's instincts kicked in and he grabbed my hand before I fell in. I sighed, "Thank you, Logan, but let me go."
  Logan looked at me for a minute and seemed very hesitant. It looked as though it was hard, but he, reluctantly, let my hand go. I started falling fast, so I kicked my foot against the wall and lunged towards the other wall. When I got to the other wall, I stabbed my claw into the wall, which stopped me from falling. I stuck my other claw in and used that to slowly climb back up. I got to the top of the hole and Logan helped me out.
  "Good job," he nodded. It looked like he wanted to say something else but decided not to.
  "Thanks for teaching me," I smiled.
  "Training program, level 10," it was an automatic voice. We looked around but no one said level 10. All of the sudden more mechanical arms sprawled out and they looked faster.
  The arms charged at us and we tried to slice at them all, but one of the arms were too fast and it threw me against the wall. Another arm grabbed Logan's feet and pulled him upside down, so he growled and slashed at the arm. A giant wall came towards me, coming in fast, too fast to slice through it so I just jumped out of the way.
  The floor started caving in, making one big hole where the floor was supposed to be. I looked over at Logan and he shoved his claws into the wall so he wouldn't fall, so I did the same. Within seconds, the floor pieced itself together again, and we jumped down. The lasers started shooting us and we tried to dodge all of them but they were so fast. Logan ran towards the laser machine and jumped toward it, but before he could destroy it, a mechanical arm grabbed him and pulled him up. Logan quickly slashed the arm, then realized that he couldn't get to the lasers. So, he ran toward me and protected me with his body. Then there was a humming and all the machines went back to their place. We looked around but there was no one there that could've caused it.
  Logan stood up angrily, "FORGE!!!"