Imagine #11: Your Birthday

You wake up to a sweet voice softly calling your name. You open your eyes to see a tray full of your favourite breakfast food.

You: "awwh babe."
Theo: "happy birthday babygirl" he smiles.

You move over so Theo can sit on the bed aswell. Then you start eating your breakfast.

Theo: "I got a amazing day planned!"
You: "so your gonna tell me all about what you planned, right??"
Theo: "nope! You have to wait and see. Oh that reminds me. We have to go in 30 minutes.."
You: "30 minutes?! I can't even pick out my outfit in that amount of time."
Theo: "you don't need to, I got one picked out."
You: "oh, do you?" You walk over to where he will be showing you the outfit.
Theo: "here, do you like it?"
You: "do I like it?! I love it! Theo I have been wanting this dress for years, where did you get all the money for it?"
Theo: "storys are for the last thing on the list."
You: "you better not be a drug dealer." You say jokingly as you pick up the dress and look at it.

You change into the dress, do your make up and walk out the door with the handsome man you love to call your boyfriend.

A.N: If you guys want I'll do a part 2 of this imagine because I have a pretty good idea of what I will do next that I think you guys would like ;) And again sorry for not being active, but I noticed you guys were, with all the voting and commenting, so thank you all so much for that :D okay talk to you all soon :*