Imagine #2: Opps ☠

You and Theo are making out on the couch. No one is home it's just you and your two beautiful body's against each other. You're sitting on his lap still making out. His hands around your waist slightly lifting up your shirt. The make out gets more intense. He kisses up and down your neck sure that they will leave marks. Theo eventually takes off your shirt exposing a black bra from Victoria's Secret. You take off his quickly after. You lie down and he follows on top of you. Then...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?" Your brother Stiles yells.

You both very quickly put on your shirts and sit up.

Stiles hates Theo, as you might know. So seeing him shove his tongue down your throat and almost having sex with him makes him furiously mad with both of you.

You: "Stiles we were just-"
Stiles: "I don't want to hear it." He cuts you off. "Theo get out of my house!"

Theo runs off and out the doors "sorry babe!" He yells back to you.

Stiles: "Why, Y/N? You know I don't like him."
You: "yeah? Well I do. A whole lot and it's not you decision who I date or not."
Stiles: "if I catch you two again.. I don't even know what I will do to him." He totally ignores what you said.

A.N (authors note): Feel free to request an imagine about Theo. Also if you want I will make an imagine (doesn't have to be a Theo one) and put your actual name instead of "Y/N" but you will have to comment saying you want it.

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope to see lots more people reading these☻  Thank youuu! :))